-14-

“Please Tae… Tell me how to kiss…” Jimin whined.

“But that’s something that you have to experience Jimin. And not learn.”

“But I can't ask Jungkook to teach me, cause then I would look inexperienced in his eyes,” Jimin said as they both were sitting on the bench in front of the college cause an hour more was left for their class.

“Ask Jungkook huh!? I can see where this is going. So you did realise your feeling for him. Right??”

“I… I don’t know what I am feeling cause it's my first time like this.”

“Let's do one thing then. Tell me what you are feeling towards him. And then I will clarify it for you. Ok??”

“Ok. Well, I am gay, so that part is clear. And I always feel safe with him when I'm little. He takes good care of me. And there are these times where I feel like staring at his body, cause Oh God!! He's a Greek god. And sometimes I feel a weird sensation in my lower part. Like some tension, some suffocation…..”

“It’s called, a boner.”

“Yeah, whatever. I… I like being with him.”

“See. That is your answer. It's not just that you like being with him, but instead, you like him.”

“yeah!! You are right!!”

“I'm always right. By the way, I'll tell you what to do if you get a boner again.”

“Thankyou Taehyung-ah… but please teach me how to kiss also...” Jimin whined again.

“See Jimin-ah it's better if he teaches you that himself. Trust me you will love it that way!!” Taehyung exclaimed as he heard the bell for their first class.

Both of them got up from the bench and walked towards their class.

“Uh!! Taehyung…. Why are you limping!?” Jimin asked?

“Uh? Oh. Uh… Nothing. You will get to know about that later. Maybe from Jungkook itself.” Taehyung said as he smirked at Jimin. “ And in this case too, experience is better. And I can't wait to see you in my condition.” Tae said to leave a dumbfounded Jimin back.