-28-

"Jin hyung!"

"What the hell is happening here?"

"Hyung I can explain." Jimin panicked.

"Jimin! I saw you both making out. Now what do you want to explain to me?" Jin asked as he moved towards Jimin.

Jungkook sighed and walked in between them, pushing Jin slightly away.

"We are dating hyung. And I don't think it is a crime."

"You!" Jin pointed his finger towards Jungkook, staring at him. "You can never date this guy." Jin continued looking at Jimin, fingers still pointed towards Jungkook.

"Why!? Hyung I love him."

"No Jimin, you don't love him. And you cannot love him!" Jin explained as he placed both his hands on Jimin's cheeks.

"Why?" Jimin asked back as he pushed Jin's hands away.

"Because you don't know him like I do." Jin continued to which Jungkook scoffed.

"And what do you know about me?"

"I know enough about you. Whatever Jimin, you are coming with me. Pack your stuffs."

"No hyung! I love him and I'm gonna stay here with him."

"Ok. You love him. But does he love you back like you do?"

"What the hell are you asking him, Jin!" Jungkook questioned him, voice filling with agitation.

"Ok, then tell me Jungkook. Do you love him back like how he does?"

"Yes I do!"

"Truthfulness comes within love. Have you always been truthful with him?"

"Yes." Jimin replied for Jungkook. But Jungkook remained silent cause he knew what Jin meant behind that sentence.

"Fine. Jungkook! Where are Jimin's parents?"

"Tell him Jungkook-ah. You used to call them right?" Jimin asked Jungkook, voice filling with confidence.

"Aha! You used to call them? Then tell me Jungkook, where are they?" Jin asked sarcastically.

Jimin's face fell when he saw Jungkook's silence.

"Jungkook-ah?" Jimin whispered, eyes still seeking for the answer.

"Tell him Jungkook!" Jin commanded.

"I don't know." Jungkook replied looking down.

"Liar." Jimin whispered again walking towards Jungkook. "Tell me Jungkook. Where are they? TELL. ME!!!" he yelled.

"THEY ARE DEAD. OK!? Is that enough?"

Jimin chuckled slowly, tears falling down his face.

"What do you mean by they are dead Jungkook? You just called them a few days back. You said they were fine. You said they missed me. You said they saw my dance video and appreciated it. You said they were eating healthy. Y-you said... they gave us the approval for our relation. Lie.... It was all a lie... YOU LIAR!!!!"

"Jimi-" Jungkook called as he brought his hands up to wipe his tears.

"Don't you dare touch me!" Jimin commanded glaring at Jungkook. "And hyung, I'm not coming with you. What you did was lie too. If you loved me then you would have told me the truth. And you decided to tell me this late. I'm feeling sleepy hyung. You can leave. And never come here again if you are trying to take me with you." Jimin said as he walked upstairs to his room.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HAPPY SUGA DAY!!!!!💜

Donno why but I'm in love with this pic!!💕

And I couldn't watch his live!!! 😭😭