-31-

"Taehyung-ah!!!! Help me!!!" Yoongi screamed through the phone, driving his car to drop Jimin.

"Tell me where is my daddy!!!" Jimin screamed, pulling Yoongi's hand which was sternly kept on the steering wheel. On the way to Jungkook's apartment, Jimin became little. And since then he's been pulling onto Yoongi's nerve. And the traffic is not helping him at all.

"Suga calm... Calm... Listen, just explain to him nicely. He will listen, I'm sure."

Yoongi sighed through the phone. "Ok. Let me see what I can do." He cut the phone and turned slightly towards Jimin, eyes still on the road.

"Jimin-ah we ar-"

"I'm nwot Jimina, I'm Jiminie." He said, folding his hands and puffing his cheeks. Yoongi chuckled slowly by his cuteness.

"Ok. Jiminie.... You know this road? It leads to your daddy's house. Your house. But you have to wait-"

"No you are lying. I know you are kwidnapping me."

Yoongi sighed and hit the steering wheel with both his hands. Jimin slightly trembled on seeing that.

"Look here! I'm taking you to Jungkook. Believe me if you want. And I don't care if you don't. But once you start getting on my fucking nerves, then there won't be any escape for you. So don't fuck with me! GOT IT!?"

Jimin quivered and slightly nodded his head, looking down and playing with his fingers.

After sometime Jimin slowly raised his pointing finger upwards, as if he wanted to ask something.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked.

"C-can I ask you swomething?"

"Mm..." Yoongi hummed, turning his steering wheel.

"What d-does fuk m-mean?"

Yoongi suddenly lost control on hearing the question.

"What?"

"Umm..... What is the m-meaning of fuk!?"

"Uh... Go ask your daddy. Don't ask me such silly doubts and let me drive peacefully."

Jimin pouted and placed his finger on his lips, puffing his cheeks.

After hours of traffic, hours of Yoongi sighing in the car, hours of Jimin having several doubts in his head but is afraid to ask..... They reached.

On reaching his house, Jimin removed his seatbelt and ran inside to his daddy. He searched everywhere and atlast saw Jungkook sitting on his bed with the brown coloured water in his hand.

"Daddy?" Jimin slowly whispered cause he could feel that Jungkook was not in a good mood.

He saw Jungkook gulping the whole glass down and slowly looked at Jimin.

He patted on the bed, telling Jimin to sit next to him. On seeing the gesture, he happily and cheerfully ran and sat next to Jungkook.

"You want this?" He asked Jimin showing the brown coloured water.

"No. Daddy told me not to drink it." Jimin proudly said.

"Good boy. That's daddy's baby." He drunkenly said.

'What's wrong with my daddy?' Jimin thought.

"Daddy. Are you ok?"

"Mm... I'm ok."

"Well... Then.... Daddy I have a doubt. Can I ask you?"

"Mm..."

"Ok. Daddy what is the mweaning of fuk?"

Jungkook choked on his brown coloured water as soon as he heard the doubt.

"Aishhh this Taehyung....." Jungkook cursed.

"No no daddy. Suga uncle told me that."

Jungkook sighed on hearing Yoongi's name. He know why Yoongi did that. Well, he did the same too. But he just wanted some time to register what happened.

"I wanna sleep baby. Let's cuddle?"

"Yes daddy.!" He exclaimed as he laid on the bed with his daddy.

"I know you won't like it when you wake up tomarrow..... But I really wanna be with you now." Jungkook whispered as he pulled Jimin towards him and cuddled him to sleep.

" Jungkook whispered as he pulled Jimin towards him and cuddled him to sleep

This pic is so cutteeee that I wanted to add in this.....🥺🥺🥺