-11-

“WHAT!!? Your boyfriend got him drunk??” Jungkook asked, gritting his teeth.

“Yeah..kinda... He's crying for you now. We can do this later or I will tell Lia to complete it. Let's leave now.”

Jungkook sighed and rubbed his temples looking at his laptop cause it was some important work that should be done by him and Suga, but he didn’t have any other choice.

“Ok. Let's leave.”

Both of them got into Jungkook's car and drove to Suga's house.

They got in to see Taehyung comforting a crying Jimin who was sitting on his lap. And this scene triggered both of them. And Suga was already pissed with him. So this just added fuel to the fire.

Jimin turned his head from Taehyung's shoulders to see Jungkook.

“Daddy….” Jimin ran to Jungkook, crying.

“I'm *hic*... I'm soooo *hic* sooo sorry.” 

Jimin pouted when he didn’t receive any response from Jungkook. Instead, Jungkook grabbed his wrist and took him to his car and drove to their apartment.

“Now we have some talking to do. Or maybe more than that!!” Suga said as he took murderous steps towards Taehyung.

“Suga…. I'm sorry. It's just…”

“Ah-ha. You don't get to talk.”

“But I.....”

“Shhh...I want you in my room. Naked. Now.” Suga dangerously whispered into his ears.