-19-

Jimin POV

I moved towards his lips seeing him move towards mine. But Jungkook suddenly flipped me on my stomach to which I gasped..... with excitement?

He pulled me up making my face rest on the pillow and my ass up in the air. 

Shit.... is it happening? Am I gonna lose my virginity?

I gasped again when Jungkook removed the only piece of cloth that was covering my lower half. 

I am really insecure about my body measurements. And I have a huge ass too. Will he like it? Shit. What should I do? Should I just stop him? But why am I not able to move a single muscle?

"Mmm.." Jungkook moaned as he kneaded my ass cheeks. 

"J-Jungkoo-" I gasped for the third time when a rough slap hit my ass. Shit. That hurts.

"This is your punishment baby boy. Now tell me why you are receiving this." Jungkook said as he rubbed my ass cheeks again. Aah... this is helping me with the pain.

"Because I hugged Tae?" I asked like a whisper. Where the fuck did my voice just go. But I was confused when I received another smack on my ass. So that was not the reason?

"You DARED to hug another boy in front of me even though he had a boyfriend. Understood?" Jungkook asked me after seeing my confused face.

"Yes Jungkook." I whispered again to receive another smack. Now, what did I do?

"Yes what?"

"Yes J-Jungko-" *smack* "Ahh..." 

"Yes daddy. That is what you should call me."

"But I'm not little."

"Whenever you are being punished by me, you have to call me daddy." Jungkook said gritting his teeth. What is happening to him. I've never seen him like this.

"Ok d-daddy."

"Tell me the next reason why I'm punishing you."

"I-I don't know. I didn't hug him again. I swear."

"What were you doing in the bathroom?" Jungkook whispered as he moved towards my ears.

"Taking a sh-shower?" I lied. Cause it's damn embarrassing to tell him that I was doing what Tae taught me just to get the frustration out of my mind.

"Are you sure that's the only thing you did?" He whispered again as he slowly bit my ears. Wow that feels... Good.

"Y-Yes. That's the only thing I did." I whispered back.

*smack* Maybe he will stop after this one.

"Now tell me. Is that the only thing you did?"

"Y-Yes."

*smack* Fuck now that hurts.

"Ahh... NO!!! That's not the only thing I did." I screamed as that hurt me badly.

"Then what did you do baby boy?" Fuck. That voice is making me... Ughh I don't even know what word I should use for what I'm feeling now.

"I... uh... I touched myself." I said as I looked down.

"And whom were you thinking about?" He asked as he kissed my neck, hands kneading my ass.

"Y-You."

"Good. But I don't want you to touch yourself again without my permission. Got it?"

"Yes."

*smack*

"Aahhh"

"Yes what?"

"Yes daddy."

Jungkook flipped me again, laying me on my back and attacked me with a ferocious kiss. He travelled his hands down towards my lower part. Fuck. He gave it a small stroke to which I moaned, breaking the kiss. He moved his hands even lower towards my hole. 

Ok, that's it. I think I'm gonna lose it. I didn't even realise I had my eyes shut and my fist clenched, waiting for it.

Jungkook POV

My fingers were on the rim of the pretty pink hole of Jimin's. His ass is something I've never seen in any girls.

I was going to insert my finger in. But I stopped when I saw his body tremble. He had his eyes closed and first clenched. Shit. What am I even doing?
I don't think he's ready for it.

"Fuck." I left his room and went to mine. I had to release this tent as soon as possible.