-20-

"No Tae. I'm not kidding. He didn't do anything yesterday. He left me. On the bed. Naked. Just like that."

"Really? Aish... This guy is disappointing me." Tae said as he scratched his head with frustration.

"All he did was smack my ass." Jimin said, rolling his eyes.

"Yea. Spanking is like a common punishment."

"I guess I didn't seduce him much."

"I don't think that is the reason. Cause like I said, just watching you turn guys gay."

"Then what is the reason?" Jimin asked as he thought for a second. Jimin gasped when some thought struck him. "What if he lost interest in me? Or what if he likes someone else?"

"Hey. Jimin. Don't think like that. I'm damn sure that he loves you. Trust me."

"Mm ok." Jimin half-heartedly agreed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jimin ran to his room after his college. He was not ready to face Jungkook yet.

He sat on his bed, thoughts still wandering to 'What if he got tired of me?' or 'Maybe he realised that he's straight.' or 'Maybe he's tired of taking care of my little self.' Now that thought crashed him.

He started weeping with pouty lips, slowly becoming little. He ran to Jungkook's room, wiping his unstoppably flowing tears with the back of his hands.

He didn't bother knocking his door. He opened the door and ran to Jungkook calling, "Daddy....."

Jungkook moved his laptop from his lap to the bed and opened his arms to hug the crying boy with a confused face.

"What happened baby? Are you ok?"

"Don't leave me daddy..... I'm sworry if I'm troubling you. I won't cause any pwoblemsh. I pwomise. *hic* I can change if you hate me like this. I-I'll try to be a girl. I don't know how but *hic* I'll try daddy. Don't leave me daddy... Please..." Jimin cried on his shoulders.

"Baby what are you talking about? Why would I leave you when I love the way how you are right now. I don't want you to change baby. And I don't want any girl either. You are perfect for me. Trust me." Jungkook assured him, patting his back.

"Rweally?" Jimin asked pushing his lips out as he blew his nose out with Jungkook's shirt. Jungkook chuckled at the cute being in front of him.

"Yes. I love you more than anything baby." Jungkook said as he helped him wipe his nose.

"But still I feel bad for the trwables I caused you. Tell me what I can do for you." Jimin asked looking down, playing with his fingers.

'maybe I should use this chance.' jungkook thought, smirking.

"Ok then. Will you answer me for some of my questions honestly?" Jungkook asked holding onto Jimin's chin. He knew that Jimin wouldn't lie when he is little, especially in such a situation.

Jimin immediately nodded his head assuring jungkook that he can trust him.

"Ok. My first question is... What is Taehyung for you?"

"He's my swolmate, my alien, my tiger and my boxy guy. He is everything for me daddy." Jimin replied without thinking twice.

"Mm..."

"But I love you more than him." Jimin said pecking his lips when he saw Jungkook's face fade away.

"You better. Or else I will eat this mochi up." Jungkook said slightly tickling his sides.

"Stop!!!" Jimin screamed in between his laughs.

"Ok ok I'll stop. Now the next question. What is this video thing you both were talking about?" Jungkook asked with his curious eyes waiting for the answer he's been dying to know.

"Uh... That.... I-I donno daddy." Jimin said looking everywhere but at Jungkook.

"And I thought you felt bad for all the trouble you caused me." Jungkook sighed, acting out his sad face. "Ok then." He said as he slowly pushed Jimin away from his lap.

"Ok I will tell you!!" Jimin yelled, moving back to his lap. Jungkook smirked and waited for his answer.

"He showed me a video..... of two boys.... they were doing something...." Jimin said, looking down, playing with Jungkook's shirt buttons.

"What were they doing?" Jungkook asked with a slight change in his voice. The playfulness was no longer present in his voice.

"One boy put his pee-pee in the other boy's poopie." Jimin said biting his lips.

He slowly looked up to Jungkook's eyes when he didn't hear anything from him.

"Daddy?"

"Do you still have the videos with you?"

"Y-Yes."

"Where are they?" Jungkook asked through his hooded eyes, voice completely cold.

"Daddy you are scaring me....." Jimin pouted.

"Where. Are. They. Jimin?"

"I-In my bag."

"I want you to throw them out. Or else I will."

"B-But I need them D-Daddy."

"Why?"

"I don't know if I can tell you this but...... I sometimes feel pain in my peepee when I see you. And this used to help me. So I want them."

Jungkook looked at him shocked, raising an eyebrow. 'Did this boy just say that?' He thought.

"Daddy...." Jimin whined.

Jungkook sighed rubbing his temples. "I seriously don't know what to do with you."

"I'm sorry daddy..." Jimin pouted

"No baby. People your age act the same. Even I was the same. But..... I don't know. When it comes to you.... Aah nevermind."

"I-I don't understand."

"Nothing baby. Relax. By the way, you've never caused me any trouble baby. Whatever you did, I've only enjoyed those." Jungkook said smiling.

Jimin gasped covering his mouth. "Daddy... You tricked me!! And made me answer those questions... You a meanie!!" Jimin pouted again which went away as soon as Jungkook kissed his lips.

"I'm sorry baby. But these questions were killing me. So I had to do this. Now sleep. It's pretty late."

"You also slweep with me."

"No baby I'm not sleepy."

"Aha!! I'm not slweeping if you don't." Jimin said crossing his arms, shaking his head left to right.

"Ok ok I'll sleep with you." Jungkook chuckled.

" Jungkook chuckled