-12-

Jimin was sitting on the couch, crying for the past few hours cause Jungkook was giving him a cold shoulder. He was sitting in front of his laptop, doing his work.

“Daddy I'm so sorry…”

Silence. Only the sound of tapping the keys of the keyboard could be heard.

“Daddy….." *hic*

Jimin was slowly getting sober. But he was still hiccing up, not from the alcohol, but from the continuous crying.

*hic* "Daddy… *hic*. Plwease look at me daddy. I'm really sworry *hic* I won't *hic* I won't repeat this again.”

Jungkook sighed and closed his laptop.

“You’ve really disappointed me Jimin.”

“Call me *hic* baby, daddy…plwease don’t don’t call me *hic* by my name.” 

“I got a call from the college saying that you didn’t attend today's classes. Which means you skipped college today. And where did you go huh? Taehyung skipped today's classes too. So you both were together. What were you both doing till this time?
But then I thought of leaving it.
And that is when Suga came to me saying that you both were drunk and Tae called him. I went there to see you hugging him. Tight.
Drinking with another guy?
What did I tell you when you asked me for alcohol. I didn’t allow cause there are reasons.”

Jimin was sniffing listening to everything Jungkook was saying, feeling guilty.

“I'm sorry da…”

“Save it.”

Jungkook got up and went to his room and locked it. He laid on his bed and stared at the ceiling.

‘Why the fuck am I feeling like this? It's some sort of a protectiveness, possessiveness and jealousy. But why? Why am I feeling like this? And there are this certain times where I felt lust too. But why? Do I like him?? Ah!! No way. Right!? Whatever, let me sleep. Ugh!! But I can’t. Just close your eyes and sleep you idiot!!’ he kept on mumbling.

Few hours passed. He still couldn’t sleep.

‘Maybe because it's cold in here.’ He thought and switched off the AC.

And then he could hear some sound from the hall. He opened his door and climbed down the stairs to the hall.

He then saw Jimin still sitting on the couch, crying, sniffing and hicking up. His eyes were small and red from the continuous crying.

“Oh, baby…”

Jimin's head shot up to look at Jungkook as soon as he heard his favourite pet name.

“Daddy…” he ran to hug Jungkook.

“I'm soo *hic* soo sorry daddy. Plwease don’t ha- *hic* hate me daddy.….”

“It's ok... Shh... It's ok baby.” Jungkook consoled him, wiping his tears and hugging him back.

“I could never hate you, baby. Daddy loves you. Daddy always loves you. I love you.”

And that is when Jungkook realised about the feelings that he had towards Jimin. He loves him. He could never stay mad at him. Seeing him cry, hurts him.

But as soon as Jimin heard what came from his mouth, he slowly pecked his lips to leave a stunned Jungkook.

“What-what was that?” Jungkook asked.

“I was trying to kiss you, daddy.” Jimin said, not realising what he is doing to Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled and said, “That is not how you kiss baby.”

“I don’t know cause Tae didn’t explain this part yet. But don’t worry, I will learn it soon. For you daddy.” Jimin explained to leave a confused Jungkook.

“What?”

“Oh!! Tae said not to tell you about it. Forget it. Ok, daddy?”

“I'm not getting what you are talking about. But I want you to tell me when I ask you to. Ok? For now, let me get you to bed. It's really late.”

“Ok daddy.”