-17-

"Jimin-ah!!!!" Taehyung yelled jumping on Jimin who was sleeping heavily.

"Mhm... Taehyung?" Jimin asked, rubbing his eyes. "What are you doing here?"

"You said you wanted to know how to jerk off right? I came to teach you that."

"Shh shh slowly. I dont want Jungkook to hear you." Jimin said as he got up from the bed and rushed towards the door to close it.

"Hear what?" Jimin came close with Jungkook who now stood in front of the door before Jimin could close it.

"Uh? Uh... nothing. Private issues. Boy... issues....."

"And what would that be?" Jungkook asked in his deep voice, raising one of his eyebrows, placing one of his hand on the door and the other on his waist.

"Hot." Jimin unintentionally whispered loud enough for Jungkook to hear.

"Really?" Jungkook smirked.

"Huh? It's... it's hot in here. Move move." Jimin said as he pushed him and slammed the door on his face.

"You are quite whipped for him. Aren't you?"

Jimin sighed and sat on his bed next to Taehyung.

"You are correct Taehyung-ah. I've fallen head over heels for him. And I don't know what to do. I'm trying my best to not give myself to him. But... sometimes I'm losing it. Which is why I want you to tell me how to help myself. So that I wouldn't have the 'boner' issue." Jimin said raising his hands in the sky, acting out each and every word with his hands. 

Taehyung laughed. "God. I can't believe I'm spoiling an innocent. Not that mind though. So....."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Don't you think you went a little overboard with him? The poor kid is still limping." Jungkook asked Suga, siping his coffee that he made for the both of them.

"Come on... wouldn't you do the same to Jimin if he disobeys you like that?"

"I... I don't know..." Jungkook replied, taking another sip while spacing out.

"What do you mean by 'you don't know'?"

"Cause I haven't really... done.... anything to him like that. Even watching him on the brink of tears is killing me. In such a state how can i punish him?" Jungkook asked placing the cup on the table in front of him, giving his complete concentration to the topic they are talking about.

"Wow.... I haven't really seen you like this. This is the first-"

"I know. And it's killing me. I fucked up. Cause I have totally fallen for him. Hard." Jungkook cut him off and said.
Suga couldn't control anymore. He started laughing his heart out.

"Seriously?" Jungkook asked with an expressionless face.

"Really. I was waiting for this day to come. To see the cold hearted staright dickhead to fall for a boy."

" Well its the same with you too. So-"

"And you was laughing on my face too. I remember it clearly. You were the same for the next few weeks too. And you continued with your laughing sesssion whenever you saw us together or whenever you saw Taehyung with marks on him. So I'm gonna do the same to you too. And maybe something more." Suga said with a smirk placing one of his leg on top of the other. 

"Anyway I won't be punishing him. That's for sure."

"Aha. Let's wait and watch."

"Yea. Yea. Whatever....By the way don't you think Taehyung and Jimin are being a little too close with each other?" Jungkook whispered.

"Oh God. Please. Not your jealousy. Can Jimin doubt us both? No right. So you have no right to doubt them."

"But... one day I heard something strange from his room. It felt like they were talking about porn. But I brushed it off. But then Jimin, whenever he was little, kept on mentioning about some video thing that Tae showed him. Could it be...."

"Ey.... No way... Jimin is an innocent soul. He wouldn't want to know about them. And Tae? I don't think he would show him something like that."

"Yea... Maybe I'm just assuming."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"So that's how you jerk off. And don't forget to go for a cold shower. It always helps. The best!" Taehyung said, holding out his thumb.

 The best!" Taehyung said, holding out his thumb

"Ohh.... Thank you Taehyung-ah!!!! You are the best!!! My soulmate!! I love you!!" Jimin exclaimed as he hugged the boy.

"I love you too!!!" Tae screamed hugging him back when the door was suddenly opened revealing a shocked and confused Jungkook and Suga.

"For the no-notes you...gave me. I-I will study hard." Jimin stuttered, still hugging him but in an uncomfortable manner, looking down, avoiding both the men near the door.

"I can help you anytime Jimin-ah... J-just call me. I'll visit you again. Oh Yoongi ? It's time for us to go? Ok Jimin-ah bye." Taehyung said as he pulled out from the hug. He grabbed his bag full of 'toys' from the bed and hurriedly left the room and walked downstairs. Not sparing them a glance.

"I'm going Jungkook-ah. Bye Jimin." Suga said waving his hands as he looked at Jimin.

"Bye hyung."

Suga climbed down the stairs along with Jimin and Jungkook. He walked towards Tae who was already sitting in the car with his seat belt on, tapping his legs impatiently, looking outside the window in the opposite direction.

After they left, Jungkook looked at Jimin with an expressionless face, biting his lips. Jimin looked away from him, rubbing the back of his neck. 

"I-I'm hungry. Are you?"

"No."

"Ok."