-2-

"Jimin-ah come here for a min," Jin called for Jimin. He went to Jin, pulling the straps of his bag.

"Yes hyung."

"You see that guy over there?" Jin asked pointing towards Jungkook. "You are going to live with him from now on."

Jimin sighed and replied "Yes hyung. I am gay. But that doesn't mean you can get me married me to a guy that I don't even know. I agree he is hot. But I'm not gonna agree to this. Moreover, I have to ask my parents.." Jimin said to which he received a smack on his head.

"Yah!! I'm not getting you married to anyone. You are just going to live with him. That's it."

"But hyung... What about mom and dad? They didn't tell me anything about this."

"They urgently had to go somewhere and informed me to tell you this. Till they come back, you are gonna stay with him. He will look after you. Ok?"

"Ok." Jimin agreed. After hearing his approval, Jin pulled him and started to walk towards Jungkook.

"Jungkook-ah, this is Jimin. And Jimin, meet Jungkook."

Jungkook was shocked as soon as he saw the boy. 'Is he a boy? he don't look like one. Cute!!' He thought for a second. Something about him was fascinating for Jungkook. 'Aah focus. Jungkook. He is your far cousin.'

"Hey, Jungkook." Jimin greeted him.

"Ahem..... It's hyung for you."

"Oh... Uh... Hyung."

"Good. Jin hyung I'm leaving." Saying this he started to walk towards his car. He turned around to see Jimin still standing next to Jin not knowing what to do. "Not coming?" He asked Jimin.

"Oh. Ah yeah. I am." He awkwardly started to walk towards Jungkook and got in his car. Jungkook tsked irritatedly and got into the driver's seat and started to drive.

The whole ride was awkward for Jimin. He was not much familiar with silence. Well, he didn't have anyone to call as his friends but his parents never gave him any silent treatment.

After a while, they reached a huge building.

"This is my house. You are gonna stay here from now on." Jungkook said when he saw Jimin looking at the house with open mouth and wide eyes.

"You are rich? Did you build this house? Where are your parents? What work do you do?" Jimin bombarded him with questions.

"What do you wanna know? Stop irritating me or else I'm gonna send you back there."

"Ok! Fine! I have my parents there!" Jimin screamed not liking the way how he was talking.

"Yeah. If only you knew." Jungkook whispered.

"What?"

"Nothing. Take your things and come."

Jimin walked to the trunk to take his luggage. "Help me Mr." Jimin said when he saw Jungkook walking into the house.

Jungkook tsked again and went to Jimin to help him. Both of them got into the house and Jimin sat on the couch feeling exhausted.

"From tomorrow you will be attending a new college," Jungkook said as he sat next to Jimin on the couch, removing the buttons of his blazer.

"What? Why?"

"Because I don't want you to study in some cheap college. And it's not like you have any friends there in the old one. So. Got it?"

Jungkook asked as he got up from the couch. But instead of an answer, he felt a pull on his blazer. He turned around to see Jimin pulling his blazer, looking down. He was confused for a minute as to why the boy was acting weird suddenly.

Jimin looked at Jungkook with puppy eyes and called,

"D-Daddy"