-18-

"I'm not lying Taehyung-ah. He's been avoiding me since that day. Not sparing me a glance. He's taking care of me when I'm little. But not like how he used to. Aahh what to do?"

Yes. Jungkook has been avoiding him. And Jimin thinks that it is because Jungkook is disappointed in him as he might have heard their 'private talkings'. 

But the truth is that, Jungkook is boiling inside with how close Taehyung and Jimin is, even though he is not supposed to doubt them. His sadistic self is trying to jump out and punish the boy hard with his behaviour. But he is scared cause he knows that once that part of him is out then, he won't be able to control it.

"I think I have an idea. " Taehyung said rubbing his chin.

"What is it?"

"Seduce him."

"WHAT?" Jimin asked choking on his banana milk.

"That is the only way for you to get his attention."

"But..."

"Only if you want his attention."

"I want. But..."

"But what?"

"I don't know how to."

"Ohhh my poor Jimin-ah... you still haven't realised your power over him huh?"

"What do you mean?"

"Just sit in front of sipping your banana milk like how you are doing now. He would definitely give all his attention to you. But that's not what I want you to do when you go home."

"Then what should I do?"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jungkook reached his apartment after his stressful work and sat on his couch. But still, his mind would always wander to Jimin, even though he had piles of work. He didn't want to stay mad with him for a long time. But he couldn't stop feeling the burning jealousy in him too. He just wanted to tie the boy on his bed and spank him till his ass was on fire and pound into him hard and dry.

'Maybe I should just talk to him by controlling my sadistic mind.' Jungkook thought as he got up and walked towards Jimin's room. 

"Jimin-ah." He called out loud but couldn't see him in his room. 

He concluded that he might be taking a shower after hearing the sound from his bathroom. But there was some other noise which caught his ears. He slowly walked towards his bathroom and placed his ears on the door.

"Aaahh... J-Jungkook-ah...!"

"Fuck!" Jungkook blurted as a huge tent started to form in his pants. 

He heard the noise from the bathroom, till the end, loving how his name sounded from those plump lips, imagining the boy under him. 

After some time he could hear footsteps approaching the door. Jungkook ran and sat on his bed with a cold stare. Jimin got out and gasped on seeing Jungkook on his bed, even though he knew he was there in his room.

"H-how long have you-"

"Just now. I just reached now."

"Oh. Ok." Jimin said as he slowly walked towards his closet. 

Jungkook eyed the boy's tender back. Only a towel covering the lower half. And the towel was hung dangerously low. Jut a tap and the cloth could fall. 

"Could you... I-I want to change.." Jimin said with a cute pouty face, holding onto the towel.

That's it. Jungkook sighed and got up from the bed to rush towards the boy and kiss him. Hard. Jungkook poked with his tongue for an invitation but couldn't get in. He glided his hands down to grab the boy's ass. Jimin gasped by the foreign feeling and Jungkook used this chance to explore the boy's mouth with his tongue. 

Jungkook walked towards the bed, still not breaking the kiss. He pushed the boy on the bed. Jimin eyed him with his scared and excited eyes. But this only triggered the sadistic monster.