-26-

"At last, the day I have been waiting for has happened!!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Seriously? Why do you want me to get laid this bad?" Jimin asked back.

"Don't ask me why but I have been waiting for this day. To see you limping all around."

"Huh. You have no idea how much I was screaming with pain when I was little."

"Really? What happened?"

"Well..."

Yesterday night

Jungkook woke up on hearing his baby boy cry, whose head was placed on Jungkook's arm, lying on the bed.

"Baby are you ok?"

"It hwurts daddy...." Jimin replied, weeping.

"Why what happened? Where does it hurt?"

"Hwere..." He replied pouting, fingers pointing towards his ass.

"I'm really sorry baby. Does it hurt that bad?"

Jimin nodded as an answer to his question.

"Wait a min. Let me arrange the tub for a cold shower. Ok?"

Jimin hummed and put both his hands up for Jungkook to pick him up. He picked him up and placed him in the tub. He settled in the tub and positioned Jimin in front of him.

"Wait for me here. Let me get your dress ok?" Jungkook said after their peaceful bath. He then walked towards Jimin's closet to search for his favourite onesie.

"DADDY!!!!!!"

Jungkook ran back to the bathroom after hearing Jimin scream.

"What happened baby?" Jungkook asked on seeing his baby standing in front of the mirror with a shocked face.

"What hwappened to me, daddy? So many moshquito bites....." Jimin whined.

"Well... That... Uh..." Jungkook mumbled, scratching the back of his neck. "D-don't worry about that baby. I will try to kill all the m-mosquitoes. If I can." He said stressing the last sentence with a slow voice.

Jungkook carefully made Jimin wear the onesie, without hurting him.

"Are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?"

"Myeolk."

"Milk?" Jungkook asked slowly snickering, closing his mouth with his palm. "Ok baby." He picked him up and walked downstairs towards the kitchen. 

He poured a glass of milk for Jimin and a glass of almond milk for himself and walked towards the table with both the glasses in his hands.

"Here." Jungkook said as he handed him his milk. But Jimin's complete concentration was towards the glass in Jungkook's hand. I mean it did have a slightly different colour from the one with Jimin's.

"What is that daddy?" He asked as he pointed his finger.

"This? This is almond milk baby." He replied as he sat on the chair and pulled Jimin on his lap and drank a sip from his glass.

"Can I taste daddy's milk?"

Jungkook spits out on hearing Jimin's words. He glanced at Jimin who had an innocent look on his face, looking back at Jungkook with his confused eyes.

'He's sore Jungkook!!! You can't do it. Change your mind. Change your mind.' Jungkook mentally consoled himself.  'Think about something else. Suga stole my black underwear. How dare he? That broke but rich mothe- '

"Daddy? What are you thinking?"

"Huh? Oh! Uh... Nothing baby. Here, you can try it out." He said as he passed him the glass. 

Back to present

"W-what?Really? You asked him that?"

"Well... Yeah. I mean it was my little self. It just.... happened...." Jimin said as he checked out his nails.

"What happened after that?"

"That's what happened. He choked on his milk."

"W-what?" Taehyung asked as he held his mouth with his hand.

"No no no. Not like that. Oh God!! Tae! When do you even think straight?" Jimin asked facepalming himself.

"How about a never ever?" He asked back as he put his hands up, surrendering.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Who all watched Jungkook's live video today?🙋‍♀️

Kept on reacting, watching his video. As if I'm a Korean scholar and I understood everything he said.🤭