-8-

“You don’t know what is sex?? That means…. You haven't ever watched porn??”

“Ahhh what's that Taehyung-ah…..” Jimin whined to which Taehyung sighed.

“Wait here. I know what to teach you. You should have visual exercise first. Only after that, you can have physical experiences.” Taehyung explained as he took his phone to open a certain gay website.

“Watch this.” He said as he opened a video.

After a while.

“Ahhhh!!!! I don’t wanna watch this Taehyung-ah!! What is that guy doing sticking it in the other's ass!!” Jimin screamed as he covered his eyes with his hands.

“Shhh... They will hear us… It's ok if you don’t wanna watch this now. You can watch it some other time when you are alone. It's ok..” Taehyung said as he closed the website. 

“Taehyung-ah!!! Come on we are going!!” Suga screamed from downstairs.

“Ok, Jimin-ah I'm going. But don’t forget to ask me for the website when you want to watch. Ok??” Taehyung asked to which Jimin hummed.

After the both of them left Jimin again went to his room and locked it like yesterday.

After some time he heard a knock and opened it to see Jungkook.

“Here take this. It’s the latest model.”
Jimin looked to his hands to see a new mobile

“I didn’t ask you for a phone,” Jimin said.

“A small thankyou would be enough,” Jungkook said feeling irritated.

"Can you give me Taehyung's number?"

Jungkook sighed and said, "Should I feel concerned about your relationship with Taehyung?"

"It's not like....."

"Anyway, he's Suga's boyfriend. So don't even try. Here. This is the number."

“Thank you,” Jimin mumbled in a low voice and closed the door.

After a while, he felt himself being little. He opened the door and went to the kitchen cause he was hungry. He looked around to see the kitchen empty. He slowly started sobbing and after a while, he started crying calling for his daddy.

Hearing him cry, Jungkook ran to him and hugged him.

“What happened baby?” he asked as he understood that Jimin was being little now.

“I'm hungry daddy.” Jimin cried as he hugged him back.

“What do you want to eat? Is cereal fine with you?”

“No daddy. I want picha.”

“Ok baby. I will order a pizza for you. Do you want something to drink?”

“I want that brown thing you drank that day.”

“You can't drink that baby. That’s alcohol. That's not for kids.” Jungkook explained as he placed him on top of the counter and got in between his legs.

“Come on… be a good boy for daddy,” Jungkook said as he saw Jimin pouting.

“Ok then I want banana milk.”

“Ok. Banana milk it is.”