-5-

“Who does he think he is? Why does he always boss me like this? Does he think he owns me now that I'm living with him? Ugh!! I just hate him. He's a cold-hearted ass!!! I hate him!!!” Jimin kept on mumbling while wearing his shirt and jeans.

“JIMIN!!!! NOT DONE YET???” Jungkook asked, banging on his bedroom door.

"WAIT A MINUTE!!” Jimin screamed back. “Ugh!!! Dickhead!!” He mumbled.

Jimin put on a light pink coloured lip balm and opened the door.

“Are you a girl?? Why do you take this much time for getting ready? And what's with the lipstick?” Jungkook asked as he stared at his lips and involuntarily licked his lips.

“This is a lip balm and not a lipstick.” Jimin spat back.

“Whatever. Everything's the same anyway. Come follow me.”

Saying that Jungkook started to walk towards his car. Jimin followed behind him like a lost puppy, trying to wipe off little of his lip balm with the back of his hand.

The whole ride to the mall was silent except for the sound of the AC and the GPS.

After reaching the mall, Jimin got out with wide eyes. It was his first time in a mall. He always bought clothes from the convenience store near his house.
After taking the view of the whole place, he turned to find Jungkook already walking towards the entrance. He immediately ran to catch up with him.

They kept on walking. And every time a store for clothes reached, Jungkook would just pass by without glancing at it.

He stopped walking when he reached a certain store. Jimin turned to see a baby products store.

"Buy whatever you want," Jungkook said.

Jimin just stood there awkwardly. After a while, he slowly walked into the store. His eyes instantly lit when he saw many after bath products.

Jungkook awkwardly gave him a cart to put in whatever he liked.

Jimin happily put some after bath creams and lotions. He then slowly walked towards the bar and shampoo section and placed a few in the cart.

Jungkook cleared his throat. "Don't you want this?" He asked as he picked up a long blanket.

Jimin slowly walked to him and touched the blanket to feel the smoothness of it. Since Jimin was not much tall, it was enough for him.

Jungkook turned around to see a lady looking at Jimin weirdly.

"This will be enough for our baby right?" Jungkook asked Jimin.

"HUH!?"

"Do you want all of them to look at you weirdly? If no, then act with me." Jungkook whispered.

"Ah-ah yea... This will be enough for her."

"Her huh?" Jungkook whispered again with a smirk.

"Ahh... I.. Uh..." Seeing the flustered Jimin, Jungkook's smirk got bigger and he took the cart from him to place a pacifier in it and took it to the cashier section.

"Hyung...."

"Mm, what?"

"Can you... Ah... Can you buy me this plushy too?"

Jungkook chuckled at his cuteness and he placed the plushy in the cart.