Chapter 7

Ashton's pov.

"I am sorry what was your name?" I asked looking up. She smiled and said, "Amber."

"Ok, thanks." I said and opened the case and signed a little note for her. Why did I think it was Autumn? I thought and handed her the cd. She gratefully took the cd and skipped to the rest of the band. "Hey Ash, check this out." Luke said as he handed me his phone with a live news broadcast, "Hello, and welcome back. This just in, a mob of fans are swarmed out side local apartment building on Story Avenue. Reporters say that the mob is up by the doors of the young Autumn Jonson, the girl 5 Seconds of Summer's Ashton Irwin was spotted with yesterday afternoon." as soon as he said that I turned off Luke's phone and stood up."What are you doing?" Michel asked and stood up fallowed by Luke and Calum. I barreled at the door when security stopped me. "Let me go!" I hollered as the lifted me away from the door. I managed to pull a arm away and get the other as I ran again. I hopped in one of the vans and made my way to Autumn's house.

Autumn's POV.

"Autumn, Autumn? Are you ok?" A voice yelled threw the door. "Who are you?" I called back. From the voice I could tell it was a male and that he was in grate dismay. "Please open up it's me Ashton." I looked throw the peaky hole to see a bandanaed Ashton looking through the other side. I unlocked the door and let him in and locked the door. "Oh my god." he said and scooped me up into his arms. I burred my face in his chest and sobbed openly. He sat down on the couch and stroked my hair, "Shhh, your going to be ok, this will die down in time. Your strong, beautiful, and funny and I know you will get through this." he cooed in my ear. His hands moved up and down my back as he hummed, Amnesia. I looked up at him with puffy eyes and squeaked, "Ash? When dose it stop?" He stopped rubbing my back and said, "Soon, we will try to help on Twitter." I rested my head on his shoulder. He shifted his weight so that I was sitting on his lap. Noel jumped up and laid her head on his thigh. He rubbed her head and sang, "How did we end up talking, in the first place?" I sat up and sang along, "You said you liked my Coldplay shirt now we are walking back to you place," He smiled and we sang the rest of End up Here together. The fans outside my door heard us and screamed banged on the door. We just sang and drowned out the rest of the world. It was just Ashton and me. "Wow," he said, "that was amazing." he said and cupped my face. He leaned in closer and closed his eyes, as I leaned in forward Ashton's phone went off in his pocket. He opened his eyes and sighed. I moved off his legs as he looked at his phone. "Band?" I asked and he looked at me and sighed again, "Yeh, the mob is bigger now and I don't think it will die down soon. So sorry." he apologized. I looked at him and patted his hand and conferred, "Well, I don't have to go to work tomorrow."

"What, why not?"

"I called in and he told me to just not come in ever." I sighed and he took my hand smiled. His smile was conferring and there was a glow around him. I stated to cough and he stood up, held out his hand and said, "Come on, let's finish that movie." he said and walked over to the kitchen and rustled in the cabinets until he found what he wanted. I heard the sound of the buttons on the microwave and the sound of popcorn popping. "What are you doing?" I said laughing and started to cough. Ashton didn't respond and kept doing whatever he was doing. "Ash?" I asked again and stood up. I started to walk to the kitchen when he stumbled out with a bowl of popcorn. He walked over to the couch and changed the tv back to the movie and patted the couch next to him. "What are you doing?" I laughed and sat down. He smiled and watched the rest of the movie.

About halfway through the movie he wrapped his arm over my shoulder and pulled me closer. I laid my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

Ashton's POV

I woke up with my arm over Autumn's limp body. "Autumn, hey wake up." I gently shook her to try to wake her up. She felt cold, like her body tempter dropped during the night. "Autumn, please wake up." I said, my voice cracking as I shook her little harder. She didn't move and her face was paler than last night. "Please, Autumn wake up." my voice getting louder. There was a nock on the door and I didn't want to leave her but I gently set her head down and looked through the window thing. "Ashton, were where you last night?" Michel asked and pounded in the door.

"Guys help, Autumn isn't waking up!" I called and unlocked the door. They filed in and went straight to her sleeping body.

"She is breathing."

"Yeh, but her body temp. is low."

"What do we do? We can't get her more involved in the media." I yelled and she stirred in her sleep, "Thank god, she's waking up." I sighed and knelt by the couch. She didn't say anything, but by the look in her eyes I could tell she was in pain. I stood up, bent over, and picked her up and rested her against my chest. "What are you doing?" Calum asked. I looked at him and said, "I have to take her to the hospital, she is sick, and needs help." walking out the door I covered her face with my jacket and walked to the van I parked yesterday. "Ashton, wait up!" Luke called after me as I laid Autumn on the back seat. "What," I snapped, "are you going to help me?" He put his hand on my shoulder and smiled. He didn't need to say anything, I knew he would help. He life's her head and sat in the back seat. I took the wheel and drove in the direction of the hospital.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Luke, how she doing?" I asked as I passed another grandmother driver.

"Ok, she isn't coughing any more."

"What do you think is wrong with her?"

"Don't know."

"What if she is sicker than we thought?"

"What do you mean, Ashton?"

"Like, I don't know. "

"Her lungs and breathing sound fine. I think she will be ok."

"Sure?"

"Positive."

"Ok, let's just get her to the hospital." I said and kept driving. As turned a corner my phone started to ring. Dave's number flashed on scream and then turn off, because I ignored it. Luke jumped when his phone went off in his pocket. "Don't answer it." I yelled back and I herd the sound of him answering the phone. I rolled my eyes and drove.

We arrived at the hospital and pick up Autumn and jogged in. "Some one help! She is not waking up and her body temp. it freezing!" I called. Doctors and nurses ran up to me and one brought a gurney and took her from me and laid her down and wheeled her off. "Ashton Irwin! Luke Hemmings!" A girl called and ran at us. "Shit." I mumbled and smiled.

"My name is Sally, can you plz sigh my cast?" She said it so plight and handed Luke a sharpie. "Sure." Luke said and sighed it and handed me it to me. I sighed her cast and she said, "Thank you." and skipped off to her mother, who looked at us with disapprove and disgust. I looked around for a doctor so I could ask what room Autumn was in, but everyone I asked they said that they would get me when she was stable. Stable my ass, she is sick and I'm worried, I thought. As Luke asked if we could wait somewhere where we couldn't be mobbed. We were escorted to a privet waiting room and Luke called Michel and Calum about Autumn.

After a few minutes of pasting, foot tapping, sweaty hands, and shaky hands a doctor walked in and with a look I didn't like...

HI SO I KNOW THIS WAS PROBLY A SHORTER CHAPTER AND ALSO MABIE A DEPRESSING ONE IF THAT. SO WHAT SHOULD SHE HAVE? I WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME IDEAS AND I WILL PICK THE ONE I LIKE BEST. SO COMENT, VOTE AND FALLOW IF YOU WANT TO. NOW LETS GIVE SOME SHOUTOUTS SHALL WE:
kookykrumble3
LokiwifeWinchester
xxxxhaysosxxxx
sugarplumluke
PepperPaws

DONT FORGET TO CHECT OUT MY OTHER STORIES!

BYE,
KITKAT