36

Autumn
The doctor walked in and started to take the normal procedures. "The nurse said that the baby's heart was a bit hard to find. That might be because of they way he is facing. Let's still go on with the ultrasound."

"Okay. Let's due this." I said as she said and started to put the weird jelly stuff on my belly.

A minute into it she stopped and looked at the monitor." Hn. I can't seem to be get the pulse meter to work. I can't find the pulse." I started to panic. Ashton took my hand and squeezed it as he said, "Maybe the machine isn't working right?"

"No. We just got this one. I shouldn't be malfunctioning." She moved the camera around and found his hand. The first time I saw him he was kicking and he waved at me, this time his he wasn't moving around. "Hum." She said as she moved to his head." Oh!"

"What?!" I yelled. "I'm so sorry. The umbilical cord wrapped around his neck and suffocated him. I'm sorry, but you have a miss carriage." She turned off the ultrasound and stood up. "Are you sure. Last night he was kicking Autumn and squirming around."

"That might have been what caused it to wrap around him. It doesn't take long for things like this to happen. I'm so sorry once again, I know how it feels, I lost mine just a few months ago." She said and looked down. I was just in shock. I just lost my baby. My baby boy. I just lost him forever. I mean Ashton and I could try again, but I want my boy back. "Thank you. I'm so sorry about your baby. How do you cope?" I asked as I hid my face with my hands. "I just let it go after some time." The doctor walked out and left me and Ashton alone. "OH ASHTON! WE LOST HIM! FOREVER!" I sobbed as he pulled me into a hug. "Shhhhh. I know. I know. Come on let's go get some lunch and then do what ever you want."

"Well Niki and I were going to get dresses for the wedding next week so. I take you up on the lunch." I sniffed. He helped me up and we walked out into the waiting room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There were tones of paparazzi! "Autumn! Ashton how do you feel about this baby?"

"Ashton what is it like to be a father?"

"What is the name of this new pop star baby?" The crowded us. Ashton took my hand and pulled me along to try to get away. "Is it true that you lost the baby?" One asked. I stopped and stood there. "Come on people! Just leave me and her and anyone else who is with me or my band ALONE!" Ashton yelled and we walked out of the hospital.

In the car, I knew it was ok if I started to cry again. "How did they?"

"That's what they do. They ask random questions and hope to fine one the pulls you for a loop. Or the manipulate the words you say so it seams you are a bad person."

"Then why did you yell at them?"

"Because they were getting annoying."

"Won't they say we lost the baby now?" I said and rubbed my dead baby bump. I can't believe I just lost my baby. I don't know what to do. "It's ok. If they do. Fuck them. I will take care of it. I promise." He said and kissed my tear streaked cheek. And drove to a restaurant down town by the bridle shop.

HEY YALL SORRY THAT I HAVENT BEEN ON HERE IN A BIT. IM WORKING ON THE OTHER ACCOUNT! LUV YALL!

SHOUT OUTS;
kookykrumble3
fandomuke
KenziLynn1
larrehftmuke
LokiwifeWinchester
Bad_Blue_Star
amelpesq12
Calpal_cuddles
calscutie
calstagram
colourlessness
KenziLynn1
PepperPaws
mrsadrejects
always_loki

LLAP,
Kitkat