Chapter 12

Ashton's POV

I woke up at around midnight and climbed to to get some thing to drink. I took a look at Autumn sleeping, she was so cute, with her hair in her face. I ran my fingers along her check and walked over to the kitchen. After I finished my drink I wondered back to the bunks. Noel was sleeping in the couch and Autumn was still sleeping. "Ashton, why are you awake?" Luke asked though the curtain. "I needed something to drink."

"Oh, did you know that Autumn talks in her sleep?"

"No, what dose she say?"

"I don't know it is weird, like, a different language."

"Oh, cool, night."

"Night." he said and I went up to my bunk. I didn't fall asleep immediately because I wanted to listen to her sleep. Damn, I sound like a stocker. I thought to my self. "Ashton? I thought I heard you talking?" Autumn asked and poked her head out. I leaned over my bunk and said, "Yeh, what's up?" She jumped and hit her head on the bottom of the bunk. "Why don't we talk in the back lounge?" She laughed and slid out of the bed. I climbed out again and walked over were she was. "So what did you want to talk about?" I whispered.

"I don't know, I was just up and I heard you. I thought you would like to talk."

"Okay, so what do you want to talk about?"

"Ok, um what's your favorite super hero?"

"The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. You?"

"Hero or villain?"

"Doesn't matter."

"Okay, Loki."

"Why him? He's a jerk and also a baby, if he would have expected the fact that he was a frost giant he wouldn't be dead and hated by everyone."

"But he is not a jerk, he was lied to by his own family and found out in the middle of a war with his own kind. Also Loki is not dead, did you pay any attention to the end of the movie? He was sitting on the throne and said, No, thank you brother. After Thor asked Odin if he could be an Avenger."

"Wow you really know your Marvel."

"Yep, I love all the heroes and villains, except Captain America, I hate him."

"Why?"

"I don't know, I think it is his voice or that I don't think he is a true hero."

"Oh, I don't mind him at all."

"I know I just don't think Agent Carter deserved to have her hart ripped off her chest when he crashed."

"I didn't know that they were dating."

"A lot of people don't. Wow."

"What?"

"Just I am making my self sound like a total nerd."

"I think it is cute." I said and she blushed. I, again, cupped her face with my hand and leaned forward. This time there was nothing to stop us, her lips were soft and small. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her close. She wrapped her arms around my neck and ran her hands in my collar bones. My hand went under her shirt and up and down her back as her breathing quickened. Her skin was cool, almost like she was a ghost. "Ash." she said in between breaths. I leaned back and she fell on top of me. Her hands played with my hair at the nape of my neck, small, delicate fingers twisted through the thick strands of hair. Her raven hair fell over us and I couldn't help but feel like I was falling in to the couch. "Autumn." I said and slid my hands down to his waist band. I started to move my hands down to her thighs. She took out one of her hands and pressed it on my chest. I felt her body tense when I moved my hand under her pants to her thighs. Her cold hands went under my shirt and wriggled it of so that my bare chest was showing. I slid my hands back and said, "We shouldn't do this. Sorry." All of what was left of the color in her face drained when she, abruptly, sat up. "Yeh, I am so sorry." She said and got up, "Goodnight." she turned around and left me laying on the couch thinking.

HEY GUYS, I AM BACK. WHAT DID YOU THINK? FAV PART? POST IN THE COMMENTS. THANKS FOR ALL OF THE SAPORT I CANT TYPE HOW I FEEL RIGH NOW. LETS GET TO 248 READS! I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!

SHOUT OUTS:

kookykrumble3
LokiwifeWinchester
PepperPaws
sugarplumluke

DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES!

LLAP,
KITKAT