Chapter 14

"Are they kissing?" Luke asked as I stood up. Autumn sat up, but stopped short of the bottom of my bunk. "Yes, we are dating now." she said. Their mouths fell open and Calum walked over and patted me on the shoulder, "It's about time." I made a puzzled look and shrugged. Michel was on the verge of jumping, "I knew it! I knew it!!!" He squealed and slapped me. "Ow, and what were you right about?"

"You two, you guys are dating."

"I just asked her." I said. Autumn was laughing so hard that she broke into a coughing fit. "Let's get some food, I am hungry." Calum whined and walked to the driver. I helped Autumn out of her bunk so she wouldn't hit her head again or fall because that Mikey spilt water all over the floor. "Where do you want to eat?" Autumn asked as she locked herself in the bathroom to change. "What do you want to go?" Luke asked. "I am not hungry, you pick." she called back and stepped out brushing her hair. She sat down next to Luke with her eyes on me. " I want pizza." Michel yelled.

"Of course you want pizza, Michel, and you are yelling again."

"I know, please?" He begged, Autumn laughed and picked up my phone. She took a really cute selfie and was typing on away, "What are you doing?" I asked when she handed back my phone. I checked her number and found that she changed her profile picture to the selfie she took. "Cute." I said and put my phone in my pocket.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Autumn's POV

We drove around for a bit and found a Italian restaurant. We snuck in the back so we wouldn't be spotted. "Hello welcome to Mama's Kitchen. I am Dallas, and I will be your waiter today. May I start you folks out with something to drink?" He asked. I couldn't help but stare, Dallas had a deep tan, white smile, and big muscles. "Autumn, what do you want?" Calum shook me out of my day dream. "Oh, uh, water please." I stuttered. He smiled and walked away, "Ash, your face is red. Are you jealous?" Michel laughed and poked Ashton's face. Ashton was as red as the bandana I stole from him, "No, I am not. Did you take my bandana?" He pointed to it on my head. "Uh, no." I laughed and pulled it off. He took it from my hand and put it back on my head, "You didn't let me finish, I think it's fine to look at others as long as we always go back to each other, and it looks good on you." He laughed and smiled at me. I blushed as Dallas walked up with out drinks, "Ready to order?"

"Uh, yeh. I would like a Cesar salad." I said and sipped my water. The boys ordered and Dallas walked away. "I swear I know him." I said as he walked away. I couldn't rap my brain around why I know him. "What did you say?" Luke asked and made me jump.

"Oh, nothing."

🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊

We chatted for a little bit, when Dallas walked back with our food, "All right, Cesar Salad, meat lovers pizza, and some bread sticks. Will that be all?" he asked and the boys dug in the pizza. "I am sorry, but do I know you?" I asked. He thought for a moment, "Maybe, what's you name?"

"Autumn Jonson."

"Oh, I do know you! We went to High school together."

"We did?"

"Yes, Dallas Mavericks? Nerdy, quite, picked on a lot."

"Oh my God, no way! You cleaned up!" I exclaimed and stood up and gave him a hug. "Guys, You know Dallas? We went to school together! Small world huh?" Michel looked up from his third piece pizza and said, "Nice to meet you." they all nodded. Dallas wrote down his number on a napkin. Small world. I thought to myself.

HEY GUYS I'M SO EXCITED AND SORRY FOR THE DELAY. I WASNT EXPECTING US TO GET THIS FAR. THE ONLY REASON STARTED OUT AS AN IDEA AND NOW IT IS DOING SO WELL. THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READSS AND SAPORT. TO CELEBRATE THE ONLY REASON GETTING TO 300 READS LETS GET TO 410 READS!

SHOUT OUTS;
kookykrumble3
LokiwifeWinchester
PepperPaws
unicorns-r-real

AND MY OTHER STORIES!

LLAP,
KITKAT