Chapter 10

Ashton's POV

I woke up after taking a nap, to Autumn strumming Luke's guitar and singing,

You think I'm pretty without any makeup on

You think I'm funny

When I tell the punchline wrong

I know you get me

So I let my walls come down, down

Before you meet me

I was alright but things

We're kinda heavy

Now every February

You'll be my valentine,valentine

She started the course but stopped singing and put the guitar away. I walked over to her and made her jump, "Shit, and you said you weren't good? Well with that little performance I'd think you are wonderful."

"Yeh, no." she said and looked down at her hands. Her face was so pale because of the fact that she is sick. I hoped to take her out today, but we are moving and the boys would suspect something. "Are you ok? How you feeling?" Calum asked from the back lounge after Michel yelled and must have thrown something, because I heard the sound of something braking. "I am fine, thanks." she called back. I sat down next to her and took out Luke's guitar out of the case and handed it to her. Luke, Michel, and Calum were in the back lounge playing video games, so the couldn't hear her play. "You play, I sing." I said and smiled. She shook her head and mumbled, "No, you are a professional singer and I am just some girl that plucks the strings on a guitar."

"No, you not. You are perfect. Please?" She took the guitar and started to play Teenage Dream from were she left off. I jumped in and started to sing,

So let's go all the way tonight

No regrets

just love

We can dance until we die

You and I will be young forever

You make me feel like I'm living a teenage Dream

The way you turn me on

I can't sleep

Now turn away

Don't ever look back

Cuz my heart stops

When you look at me

Just one touch

Now baby I believe

This is real

Lets take a chance

Don't ever look back

She stopped again and put her hands on her head like she had a headache. I scooted over and, hesitantly, put my hand on her back. She took a deep breath, I moved my hand up and down her back trying to calm her tense shoulders. I didn't know what to do, normally when the boys or I are upset we go out and party to try to get our minds off what ever we were upset about, but with Autumn I had no idea what to say. We just sat there silent.

AUTUMN'S POV

Ashton and I were sitting on the couch when Michel and the others walked in, "Hey, how are you feeling?" Luke asked. I sat up and smiled at him. He sat down across me and slid his guitar case over and asked, "Do you play?"

"What?"

"I asked, do you play guitar?"

"Oh, um, kinda."

"Cool, can you play something?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because."

"Why?"

"Why so many questions!? Huh?" I yelled. Ashton took my hand and smiled at me with his cute little smile, and said, "Are you ok?"

"I'm fine!" I snapped back, he scooted away and told the boys, "Guys please leave her alone. She just got here and we want her to feel better and conferrable as well." I appreciated Ashton saying that, but I was still mad at the rest for asking me so many questions. Ever since the day at the park they asked me all kinds of questions. "Sorry that we made you uncomfortable, we just wanted to get too know you." Calum said and looked down at his hands

"No, your fine. I am just a little, you know, reserved and have slight trust issues. Sorry."
I said and moved uncomfortably to the other side of the couch. Ashton put his hand on my shoulder and said, "Why don't we all sing a song? I mean, at least show them what you can do on the guitar."

"Ashton, I don't think that I can do this." I said and pulled my knees up to my chest. Ashton started to sing, Amnesia, and the rest of the band joined in. I picked up the guitar and played along with them.

HEY GUYS I'M SO SORRY FOR THIS AWFUL CHAPTER. THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER AND I HAD WRITER'S BLOCK AND WAS RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS. PLZ POST IN THE COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU WANT ME TOO DO.

SHOUT OUTS

kookykrumble3
LokiwifeWinchester
sugarplumluke
PepperPaws

CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES,

GOODY GOODY

ILLUSIONS

LETS GET TO 219 READS BEFOR AN UPDATE!! THANKS FOR SLL THE SAPORT!!!!!

BYE FOR NOW,
KITKAT