Chapter 31 Autumn

"Autumn, wake up. We have an interview." Ashton shook me awake and took my hand it was Thursday so our last day in Origin. "Am I talking." I asked whipped a tear from my face. "Not of you you don't want to."

"Will they ask me questions?"

"Probably."

"Damn."

"I can answer them."

"No, I got it." I said and got up. "I can't believe that our condom broke."

"Ash, it's not your fault."

"Yes it is."

"No."

"Yes it is." We literally had this conversation out of the room, "NO!"

"No what?" Luke asked as he left his room across the hall. "Nothing." We laughed and walked to meet up with the others.

😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

Once we got in we where asked a ton of when we're getting married or are we having kids questions. I was very uncomfortable, I hoped they didn't see or notice the pregnancy test in my purse. "Ash, I am going to the bathroom."

"Ok." He kissed my cheek and continued to the table. I ran into the bathroom and pulled out the test and used it as instructed. Once I was done I looked at it, nervously, waiting for an answer. Once it showed up, it came up positive. I fell to the floor with a mixture of happy and sad tears. I'm not ready for a child, I'm only 21. After I got ahold of the situation, I walked out.

~*~

"Autumn, are you and Ashton having kids?"

"Uh, not for a while no."

"Do you want kids?"

"Yes."

"Are you expecting?" A reporter asked and my heart dropped. I looked at Ashton, hoping he had an answer. "No, we are not. Now I think we are done." Ashton said sharp as a knife.

😓🍼😓🍼😓🍼😓🍼😓🍼😓🍼😓

Ashton took me back to the back room and asked, "Why did you look at me when they asked if we were expecting?" I fell to the floor and started to cry. "What? What did the test say?"

"Positive." I said as he pulled me into a hug. "That's great, you will do fine." He said and held me up. "But."

"At."

"I hate you."

"Why?"

"Because you use my line."

"Haha, now let's get going. I am starving."

"Okay." I laughed.

~*~

We got in the van and headed off. "You might want to see this." Luke said and handed Ashton his phone. I saw his eyes read what was on the screen. I tried to read it, he shook his head and cursed, "Damn it, I swear we were alone."

"What happened?"

"The press found out that you're pregnant."

"What?"

"I am so sorry." He said and laid my head on his shoulder. I started to hyperventilate, but stopped thinking that it was probably bad for the baby. "When did you find out?" Calum asked. "Today." Ash spoke for me. I just held my stomach and closed my eyes. "Are you going to keep it?"

"Yes!!!"I yelled. They looked at ne like i was crazy. "Ok, sorry." Calum said. "Sorry, just we are not getting rid of it." I said and curled up to Ashton. "I get it, I know if I was you I would do the same." Calum said as Michael laughed, "So you want to fuck Ashton!?" Luke, Ashton, and Calum stood up and chucked pillows at him. I laughed and felt sick. I got up and went to the bathroom. Once I was done I mumbled, "Damn, morning sickness." I stood up and washed off in the tiny room and walked out.

🍔🍕🍔🍕🍔🍕🍔🍕🍔🍕🍔🍕🍔🍪

We pulled up to a restaurant and walked in. Ashton hid my face as we walked to our table. "Hello, what would you like to drink."

"Water." I said and looked around. Michael, Calum, Luke, and Ashton ordered as the waitress took off to fetch our drinks.

After we ate we headed to the hotel. "Oh dear, what am I going to do?" I asked my self as we turned a bend.

HEY GUYS I'M BACK! GETTING CLOSER TO THE END! 😱😭 HOPE U ALL LOVED THE ONLY REASON! I PROMISE I WILL NEVER EVER EVER DELETE THIS STORY!! ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼

SHOUT OUTS;
kookykrumble3
fandomuke
KenziLynn1
larrehftmuke
LokiwifeWinchester
Bad_Blue_Star
amelpesq12
Calpal_cuddles
calscutie
calstagram
colourlessness
Helllooooooooo
KenziLynn1
PepperPaws
Writen_in_Blood
jessicawillwin9638

SHOUT OUT REQUESTS HERE!
Requirements:
1. Follower
2. Voted for other stories
3. You don't post hate comments
4. You actually read my stories

Not getting a shout out if you do this:
1. Don't vote😒
2. Not fallowing me 😒
3. Post hateful comments 😡👿😡👿😡👿
4. Just want one😒
5. Want a shout out for a shout out 😡😡😡

SORRY IF IT SOUNDS SHALLOW, YET I AM NOT SHOUTING OUT PEOPLE WHO ARE JERKS! 😡👿

NOT TO BE A SHOUT OUT REQUESTS HERE!

LLAP,
KITKAT