Chapter 28 (During Autumn's syrgery)

Ashton's Pov

I can't believe all the crap that is going on in my life. First Autumn broke her ankle, then she and I were engaged, then she is almost killed in a car accident, and now she might die in surgery to get blood out of her lungs. "Ashton did you know?" Luke asked as he hugged the teddy bear he got for her if she makes it out alive. "No." I said and ran my hand through my hair. "There was nothing I could do, I hope she's okay." I mumbled over and over. "Ash, she's going to be fine."

"You don't know that!"

"Eshh, don't have to bite my head off."

"Sorry Calum, I can't think straight right now."

"I get it man."

"No you don't! You can't get it! I have been an awful boyfriend and fiancé to her! She broke her ankle because I am too damn fat, then she got in and accident because I was sick, and now she is dying because I didn't notice that she was breathing odd! So no you don't get it! You just can't!" I yelled and everyone in the waiting room looked at me like I was crazy. "Ash, you're right I don't get it. But I do know that she doesn't feel like it's you fault for anything." He said and walked over to me. "She tried to kill herself because of me." I said and slumped to the floor. "What?"

"She tried to kill herself, I put her through too much stress."

"No you didn't."

"Yes I did."

"No, now please don't think negatively."

"But what if she doesn't make it?"

"She will, I know it."

"You don't know! You can't know, you say she will be fine! You don't know that! Did you see how pale she was? She was almost as white as a ghost! So no you don't know it! The doctor said her lungs were about 1/4 of the way full of blood! You can't get it! You just can't!" I yelled and ran out of the hospital. We have been in a hospital so many times I can't stand it. And all the times we end up here it was my fault. "Ash!" Michael yelled and ran out to me and tapped my shoulder. "She's awake!"

"What?"

"Autumn is awake." I ran into the building and around the corners to the room that said "Irwin, Autumn." on the door.

😪😪😪😪😪😪AFTER😪😪😪😪😪😪

As soon as I hit the door, I burst into tears. She was sitting up looking around for answers. "Oh, my god I thought you were dead!" I ran in and wrapped my arms around her and held her close. "What happened?" She asked. I sat up and ran my hand through my hair. "What happened?" She asked. As I stated to explain the doctor came in and explained so I didn't have to. When she got ahold of things she looked at me and said, "This is not your fault. I got in the reck."

"I know, it's just I don't know."

"Ash stop thinking everything is your fault. Because it's not."

"But.."

"Ehh."

"Right, sorry. I love you so much."

"I love you too." she said just as I planted a kiss on her lips, softly to make sure I didn't hurt her. She leaned back and asked, "So when do I get the fuck out of here?"

"In a few days."

"When do we need to be in Florida?" She asked and Luke whipped out his phone. "A.....week from tomorrow." The look on her face was a look of relief. I sat down and took her hand and stroked her skin. "Grate what the hell am I supposed to do?" She asked and threw her hands in the air. The doctor left and we were alone. "We can make a twit cam? Or we can plan the wedding? Or we can watch tv? Or we can do nothing and you and I can sleep and maybe we can tomorrow have an acapella performance in the lobby?"

"Plan the wedding." she said and looked at the boys behind me. They took the hint and walked out to the lobby. "So, I think your sister and brother should be the ring bearer and flower girl."

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. What would our colors be?"

"What's your favorite color? Mine is teal, colbolt blue."

"Green."

"That would be cool, colbolt blue and green."

"Yeah." I laughed and moved a piece of hair from my face. She smiled and sat up gently and kissed me. "Ashton, tomorrow can you get me out of here."

"What do you mean?"

"Visitors can take people out but have to be back here by a spastic time. Please."

"No I don't think you can yet, but I will."

"Okay."

HEY GUYS I'M BACK AND SO SORRY THAT I HAVE NOT BEEN UPDATING FOR A WHILE. TANKS FOR THE SAPORT AND LOVE. SHORTER CHAPTER, SORRY! I THINK ITS TIME TO END THE ONLY REASON AT SOON! SORRY.

SHOUT OUTS;
kookykrumble3
larrehftmuke
LokiwifeWinchester
amelpesq12
Calpal_cuddles
AryaCarstairs
colourlessness
Mrs_dave_franco
unicorns-r-real
annie_hood
hannahsosh
Helllooooooooo
xxxxhaysosxxxx

REQUESTS HERE!!!

LLAP,
KITKAT