Chapter 11

AUTUMN'S POV

The next day we were in Rhode Island for a show there. "Boys lets have a fucking rocking show." Ashton said as He tied his bandana. "You said no swearing." I said as I handed him his drum sticks. We all laughed and the boys a walked out.

I was watching on the screen when Ashton said, "Ok, well lets get on with the show."and hit his drum kit a bit to hard, because he broke through the drum head. "Well, this was what, Ashton, the 100th time?" Michel asked and laughed.

😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

After the show we loaded up on the bus and went to a late diner at some restaurant I didn't know. "So what did you think?" Calum asked as we drove. "It was amazing!" I said and fixed my beanie. "Did I ever tell you I love your hair?!" Michel said and studied my hair. "Yes."

"When?"

"You just did."

"Hahah, very funny."

"I know." I said and we all laughed. Ashton took his bandana off and put on a beanie. I wanted to be stupid, so I pulled it over his eyes and nose. "Hey, who turned out the lights?" He joked and fixed it. He took my beanie and pulled it off my head, "Hey, I kneed that! I have hat hair now." I yelled a snatched it back. I fixed my hair back to the normal position. "So what is the name of this restaurant we are going to?"

"Guess."

"Ok, fine. Nando's?"

"How do you guess it so fast?" Luke exclaimed. I laughed and pointed to the sine in the parking lot. "Oh, duh." We went hysterical.

Inside the restaurant we had the best table there. "Hello, my name is Khile and may I take you order?" The waiter asked. I looked in the menu and said, "Can I get a water and the Caesar salad."

"Ok, and you?" He asked the rest of the band. They ordered and Khile took our menus and left us alone. "So, that was awesome yesterday." Ashton said as he sipped his beer. "Oh, that was nothing." I said modestly and looked down at my hands. "You do that a lot."

"What?"

"Look at your hands."

"Oh, yeah, uh, it's just a habitat."

"Oh, I see." Calum pondered just as our food was brought.

😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

After dinner we loaded up again and hopped on the highway. "What movie do you want to watch?" Michel asked and plopped on the couch. "Um, do you have Thor A Dark World?"

"Duh."

"Ok, can we watch that?"

"Yeh, Ash can you put it in?" Calum asked. Ashton said nothing so he got up and put it in.

As the movie started Ashton walked out, in his pajamas and with popcorn. He handed Luke and Calum a bowl to share, Michel his own, and one for us to share. "Do you mind? It's kettle corn."

"No, I love kettle corn!"

"Really?"

"Yeh." I said and popped a piece in my mouth. During the previews Michel, Luke, and Ashton had a popcorn contest, to see who could catch the most kernels in their mouth. "Guys, the movie is starting." I said too them and they stopped. During the movie Ashton ended up putting his arm around me, I had no intentions on telling him not to. I must have fallen asleep some were, because I woke up when Loki died. "No, I was having a great dream. Then I had to wake up at the saddest part." I grumbled. Ashton laughed at me and then moved the bowl off his lap.

After the movie I walked up to my bunk and fell asleep.

ASHTON'S POV

After Autumn left the lads and I put on the complete season of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles animated series. Between episodes I must have fallen asleep, because Michel poured water on me to wake me up. "Shit dude! What the hell was that for?!" I say up abruptly and popped him in the nose. "Ow, what was that for?"

"For slashing water on me."

"I could have done worse."

"Yuck, Michel, yuck!" That discussing idiot. I walked over to the bunk room and saw Autumn sleeping with Noel, curled up next to her back. Noel must have heard me because she stuck her head out for me to pet. I petted her head and climbed up to my bunk.

HOWDY, HOW IS IT GOING? I HAVE ANOTHER CHALLENGE FOR YOU! IF U EXCEPT, YOU WILK HAVE TO GET THE ONLY REASON TO 240 READS. I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME, BUT PLEASE LET ME GET STARTED ON THE NEXT CHAPTER. LOL, LOVE YOU GUYS!

SHOUT OUTS:

kookykrumble3
LokiwifeWinchester
PepperPaws
sugarplumluke

CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES AS WELL.

LLIP,
KITKAT