Chapter 6

ASHTON'S POV

"Where were you?" My manger asked as Michel pulled me into Gus Bus. (Too soon?) I sat down and took out my phone to check Twitter. "Ashton, are you listening?" He snapped. I looked up at his face, witch was as red as my bandana, and sneered, "Clearly you knew where I was if you came to get me!"

"Ash, what has gotten into you?"

"Look I am sorry that I worried you and that I snapped, but you have to realize that I am not a dog and can not be chained in a cage for too long. Sorry, it was a free day and that I had plans with some one." Just then my phone lit up with Autumn's number.

"Hey

#smiley-face" she changed her signature from pickacuforlife. I smiled and just as I was about to hit reply, Michel, took my phone. "Hey! Give me that!"

"No, you need to get some sleep. We have to preform on The Today Show tomorrow." I got up and huffed my self to my bunk just as, Calum, walked up. "Hey, we are sorry about earlier. We know you care for her, but we need to focus on the show tomorrow. Ok? Get some sleep." he handed me my phone and I climbed up and plugged it in. I hit the reply button:

"Hey, sorry can't talk. The boys and I are practicing for tomorrow. Night.

Ash" satisfied I turned it off and fell asleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The next morning I got up and took a shower. "Ash, five minuets!" I hurried up ad changed into my Nirvana tank, skinny jeans, my loafers, what, they're conferrable, and my blue bandana. "Hey, man, sorry I snapped. I had a major hangover and I felt like shit." Michel said as I dried my hair. "Hey, it's ok and I figured as much." I mumbled as I tied my bandanna on my head. "What? "He asked I looked up and shrugged my shoulders and started walking out of the door when Luke came over and put his hand on my shoulder, "hey, you can call her afterwards I mean after the performance."

"No, I can't. And then we have a signing thing."

"Oh yeh, she might be watching. So you can ask how we did." he shrugged and we walked out into the swarm of fans.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After that we came in and got ready. Within 20 minuets we when on stage and started the show. "Hi, thank you for coming, we are five seconds of summer! And we are going to start out with Amnesia. "Luke said and we started to play. As I played I looked out into the crowd and saw a girl who looked a lot like Autumn, but she was home sick. I must be hallucinating. She looked different, she wasn't like the others. She wasn't singing along, her face was pale, and she looked like she wasn't conferrable. She also looked like she was holding the beanie I wore yesterday.

"Thank you! We will be out side in the main entrance for and autograph session in about 5 minuets!" Michel yelled and they left. I gathered my drumsticks and ran out to the table.

"Ashton, can you sign my Banana?" A girl said. I laughed and signed it. I was looking for the girl but I never saw her. "Ash! Hey man snap put of it!" Calum snapped his hand in my face and I signed more LiveSOS albums and T-shirts.

"Hey, Ash, is that Autumn?" Luke asked and pointed to the girl in the corner coughing really hard. I stood up too get a better look, but the fans blocked my view. "I don't think so." I told him as I sat down. "Ashton, I brought you some cookies." a little girl said and handed me the cutest cookie ever. It was a little pink hart with my name on it. "Aww, thank you. What's your name?" I asked and she smiled, "Sophie." she said in the cutest voice ever. "Thanks Sophie, I will eat this later." I said and signed her album. "Do I get a cookie, Sophie?" Luke asked and signed the album. "No, I got you a penguin toy." she pulled put a stuffed penguin with a little blue ribbon. "Thank you, what's his name?"

"Mumble."

"Mumble, cute I like it." She walked on and gave Calum a Ninja Turtle sticker book and Michel a Ninja Turtle mask, witch he put on immediately. "She is so cute." Michel yelled over the table. "Michel you are yelling." (kookykrumble3 you get the reference?) I said back to him and he looked down and puckered his lips. The rest of the boys and I laughed. "Luke can you pass me a water bottle please." I asked and a fan threw a water bottle at me. It hit me in the eye and covered my eye with my hands. I looked out to see what happened, only to see a fight between another fan and the girl I saw. "You stole the water bottle!"

"No, I didn't." the girl said in between coughs. "Ashton, are you ok, man?" Luke asked as security moved my hand and looked at my eye, "It might bruise under your eye, but you are ok." they said. I pointed over at the fight and told them, "Go help her." I pointed to the girl from before. He walked over and pulled the girls off each other and removed the fan that threw the bottle. "Who is that girl?" I asked Calum hoping he would have a better view of her. "I have no clue." he said and I sighed in annoyance.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After an hour of signing we saw the end of the line and the girl from the fight wasn't in sight. "Where is she?" I asked as I finished up with the last album. "I thought I saw her walk out." Luke said as he shuffled Mumble to his lap. "Ash, you have one more." Michel said. I looked down and saw another album unsigned. "Oh I am sorry, what's your name?" I said as I uncapped my Sharpie. "Autumn."

HI HOW ARE YOU DOING? WHAT IS YPUR FAVORITE SONG BY 5SOS? POST IN THE COMMENTS. MINE IS WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOU, OR THEIR NEW SONG I CANT REMEMBER. NO THE SONG IS CALLED I CANT REMEMBER, I KNOW THE TITLE. ANY WAY CHECK OUT kookykrumble3 AND LokiwifeWinchester ALSO Writen_in_Blood ! LOVE ALL Y'LL. I AM TYPING THIS AS I AM SICK, I HATE MY BROTHER! HE GOT NE SICK :(

PEACE OUT,
KITKAT