Chapter 16

Autumn's POV

After baggage check the boys were stormed in the lobby. I got caught in the crossfire and was trampled. I fell on the ground and was kicked and stepped on. "Autumn!" Ashton yelled and grabbed my arm and pulled me to the plain. "Are you alright?" He asked as we ran up the boarding ramp. I had dropped Noel's leash, luckily she didn't ran off and Calum picked up it up. "I am fine." I huffed as I plopped down into my seat. Ashton took my hand and stroked the yellowing marks on my arms and face. "I'm fine, really, please don't let it be on your mind. I don't want your mother to think you did this."

"I know,Autumn, but I can't let this go."

"It comes with the life, I guess."

"Yeh, I guess." He mumbled and petted Noel's head as she laid down on our legs. I gave him a kiss on his check and put my headphones in.

About halfway through the flight Ashton took out one of my headphones and and put one in his ear. "What song is this?"

"Keith Urban, Somewhere in my car."

"I like it."

"He's Australian."

"You're kidding!"

"Nope."

"That's awesome. Now what song is playing?" I looked at my phone to see what was playing, "Carrie Underwood, Cowboy Casanova."

"Oh, never heard of it."

"Yeah, she's country."

"Cool."

"That's mostly what I have on here."

"I don't listen to Country music a lot."

"That's fine."

"Cool."

"Okay, don't tell me, that now because you and I are dating things are going to be awkward."

"No, I'm just thinking."

"About what?"

"Nothing."

"Now who's antisocial?"

"Me?"

"Yeh, now what are you thinking of?"

"Just that my brother was not so happy at the fact that I was bringing you along."

"Oh, why?"

"He thinks you would ruin my life or that you would leave me like our dad did."

"I would never do that, I promise."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I love you and nothing would change that." I said and smiled. He smiled is smile that made me melt. I laid my head on his shoulder an closed my eyes. He rested his head on mine and took a deep breath.

✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️

I think we fell asleep because I woke up and looked out the window, the sky was dark and the moon was high. I looked around the plain and found only a few people awake and the rest of the band were snorting away. I looked over to a cute, sweet, and asleep Ashton. His eyelids were twitching so I knew he was about to wake up, so I laid my head on the side of his chest and closed my eyes.

ASHTON'S POV

I woke up and found Autumn faking to sleep, "I know you are awake." I said and laughed. She let out a sigh and say up. "How did you know?"

"I felt you move around."

"Oh."

"What time is it?"

"I don't know."

"Ok."

"Yeh, I have never been on a plane before."

"Really?"

"Yeh."

"It's fun you get to see a lot." As I said that we hit minor turbulence. She jumped in the buried her face into my chest. "You're right it was just minor turbulence."I try to cover her she just kind of shook her head. Her body was shaking and Noel was shaking as well on my feet. Noel is doing pretty good for her first time on a plane, she didn't really run around that you can and just laid around and slept on our feet. I had hit turbulence before but it still makes me jump every time. "You're alright if it was major the pilot would've said something."

"Are you sure?"She asked I should my head and smiled. She smiled slightly and reached down to pet Noel. "Good girl. You're alright. "She said and and picked up the small plum dog. She said and put on her lap and started petting her head down on my leg and lifted my hand up with her nose. I laughed and started to pet her head when she started to lick my leg,"hey girl, mama, you're very good girl. "I said and converted she made a little squeaking sound and fell back asleep. "I hate planes." autumn said and rested her head back on my shoulder and fell back asleep. I took out my phone and checked Twitter and Instagram and found that nothing was really going on, so I decided to try to get some more sleep I was going to be a long flight.

HEY GUYS I'M BACK WITH THE NEXT PART IN THE ONLY REASON. THIS WAS PROBABLY BORING AND I TYPE WHAT I FEEL AND I FELL KINDA BORED. LETS GET TO 460 READS. I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!

SHOUT OUTS:
kookykrumble3
LokiwifeWinchester
PepperPaws
unicorns-r-real
xxxxhaysosxxxx
MinionMadness

DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES!

LLAP,
KITKAT