Chapter 15

Ashton's POV

I will not admit that I was jealous, but you could say I wanted to shove Dallas's face in our pizza. "Well, we are leaving bye. Nice to see you again." Autumn said as we paid and walked out the door. Dave was waiting for us on the bus and said, "Boys pack your bag, you are going home! You guys have a free month, no more concerts, interviews, and you can bring Autumn along." we all cheered and I made Noel jump. "Yes, woo!" Michel yelled. I flinched and punched him on the arm. Autumn stood up and walked to the other room. "What's wrong with her?" Calum asked and stood up. I shrugged and stood up. Calum and I walked back to the back lounge, and saw her sitting on the couch. Her face was red but she wasn't crying, "Autumn, are you ok?" I sat next to her. She curled herself in a little ball and shook her head. "What up?"

Nothing.

"Please tell us what's the matter?" Calum sat in front of her and put his hand on her arm. She shook her head again and lifted her head up. "What would your mother think of me? Some girl who was fired from her job and her parents were drug addicts." I scooted closer and rested her head on the nape of my neck, "She will love you, she wouldn't judge you on your parents' mistakes. Now I'm not so sure about my brother." I laughed. I felt her body jult a little. "No I am kidding, he will love you." I looked at Calum, I didn't have to say anything, he just nodded and got up. After he walked away I kissed her on the forehead.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

We sat there until 10:30 ish when Luke walked in, "We are watching another movie and we can't decide between Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or SpongeBob. You pick."

"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!" I yelled. He looked at Autumn and pointed. I made a don't ask sigh with my hand. Luke asked, "Autumn?"

"SpongeBob."

"SpongeBob it is, you broke the tie between Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and that." She shrugged and sat up. We walked out and Calum took me to the bunks. "What did you say to her? She looks awful."

"She's still sick, and nothings."

"Wow, ok." I walked out of the door and sat next to Autumn. She curled up, again, and put her head on my shoulder.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

During the movie, Autumn would take my wrist and trace my tattoo or my scares. I couldn't help but think, How could this any better? I'm doing what I love, three amazing best friends, and the best girlfriend in the world. "Ashton? Ashton!" Michel yelled and punched my arm. "Ow, what?"

"Autumn's asleep."

"Then why did you yell?"

"I don't know."

"Well, ok I will take her to her bunk." I said and scooped her up and walked to put her bunk. When I returned the boys were wrestling on the floor, "What are you doing?" I asked and sat in the couch. "Come on lighten up, we are going home!" Luke yelled. "Shhh, shut up." I shushed and pulled Michael off my leg. "You no fun." he whined and sat on the couch.

HEY GUYS I'M SO HAPPY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, KINDA BORING, AND SHORT. LETS GET TO 418 READS.

SHOUT OUTS;
LokiwifeWinchester
kookykrumble3
unicorns-r-real
PepperPaws
MinionMadness

LLAP,
KITKAT