Chapter 22

Ashton's POV

We landed and then walked to the bus that was parked outside the airport. I still had the ring and I think I wanted to propose on stage tonight. Autumn deserved a better guy and I wasn't about to let her go. I sat next to her and shoved my hand in my pocket and fingered the small hollow circle. "Ashton what are you doing?" Michael asked after he smiled a discussing smile. "No!" I denied what he was thinking. Just then I had the worst idea ever, I can't propose to Autumn on stage because the fans and press will eat it up. "Ash, are you okay?" She asked and put her hand in pocket. Don't feel it, don't feel it! I thought to myself and hit the ring in my fist. "Ash?" She asked and kissed me to get my attention. "What? Oh, nothing." I said and hoped she didn't try to interlock our fingers because she would feel it. She slipped her hand out of my pocket and fixed my bandana.

The rest of the ride was hectic, Michael was bored, Calum and Luke were battling in Pokemon, and Autumn wasn't talking to me. I should just ask her when we get there. I can't believe I will be doing this. Why dose she have so hot? I don't know, should I? I thought to myself again. She looked over at me and smiled. Her smile, she couldn't have been anymore beautiful. I smiled back and leaned over to give her a kiss, but as I leaned over I felt extreme pain. Shit! Why dose she have to be so hot!? I smiled and sat back up. She laughed and kissed me. More pain, and I knew what it was too. (BONNER 😳) "Are you alright?" She laughed. I winced again and looked down at my waist. "Oh!" Her eyes flew open. Luke looked up for a second and laughed and whispered to Calum, who laughed. "Shut up!" I winced. They shut up and continued to whatever they were doing.

😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

The ride to Nickelodeon studios was an very uncomfortable ride for me. But it was over and then we were in the dressing room and Autumn was out taking her seat. "Ash, what is in you pocket?"

"Nothing, Michael."

"Come on, Ashton, what is it?"

"The ring." I said and looked down. The boys ran up to me and crushed me in a group hug. "Are you going to!?" Calum asked and shook me over and over. "I don't know." I mumbled. the show was starting and Nick Jonas walked up onto stage, "I know that a lot of girls are upset that One Direction went in two directions." was the first thing out of his mouth. I wanted to run out there and slap him, you don't say that about my friends. The camera panned over the crowd and out of the all people I could see Autumn frowning and being shoved into the stage. I stood up and walked over to the security guard and told them to bring her in with us. "Who?"

"Autumn Jonson, front row third seat." he nodded and walked back out the door and I saw him walk up to her on the screen and she nodded as walked back to us.

😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛

"Oh thank goodness." I said when she rushed in the room into my arms. Her breath was fast and her face was flushed. "Your okay, I got you." I told her and then walked her over to the couch. She rested her head on my shoulder. The rest of the show was in high gear and when we won The Best New Artist award we ran out there and gave the best speech ever, "Thanks so much for the support for what we do and thanks to all the fans who voted for us. Uh, we can't thank you enough." I said and we took the orange blimp back to Autumn. "That's amazing!" She smiled and gave us a huge hug. I had hidden the ring in my inside pocket so she didn't feel it. "What's still on you mind?"

"Nothing." I said just my phone lit up. "Hello?"

"Congratulations!"

"Harry?"

"Yeah who else?"

"Thanks little buddy, I told you that you would see me on the t.v."

"I voted for you 16 times."