Epilogue

Ashton
It's been a month after we lost our baby. But today we are getting married! I have never been more nervous in my whole life! My family, her family, I just want her to walk down the aisle and look more beautiful that ever. "God why am I so in love with Autumn?" I asked just as the music started to play that familiar tune. Everyone in the church stood up as the doors opened. My wife, Autumn walked out in a beautiful white gown. Her face covered by a lace vail. As she walked down. I stared to choke up. She walked up to me and took my hands.  "We will begin."

After all of the passages we got to the good stuff. "Do you Ashton Irwin, take Autumn as your wife?"

"I do."

"And do you, Autumn, take Ashton to be your husband?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss your bride." And with that we were now married. I lifted that vail and kissed her. She smiled into the kiss and wrapped her hands around me. "I love you, Mrs. Irwin."

"And I love you Mr. Irwin." She said. We walked out of the church and to the limo. "I can't believe it's done. We did it! We are married!" She squealed and kissed me. "I know. At first I thought you left me."

"Huh?"

"You were late."

"Oh. Something came up with the dress. The zipper was broken."

"Oh. I see." I laughed and kissed her as we drove off.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

We arrived at the after party and began talking, dancing, eating, and most of all making toasts. "This is to my lovely new daughter in law! We knew Ashton would find someone who could put up with him." My mother said. This is the best day of my life. I don't know what else could make it go any better. After Luke mad a speech, we all lifted our glasses and took a sip. "Hey Ash?" She tapped me on the arm. "Yes Autumn?"

"I need to tell you something." She looked down and played with the ring on her finger. Oh boy. She hates this. She's going to give it back. No. Just stay calm Ashton. She's not that kind of girl. I had a meltdown in my head. I'm pretty sure if you saw the little person who tells me everything, Conscience, he would be hyperventilating in a corner. "Yeah?" I ask and take her hand in mine. She looked up and smiled. Her face flushed from the lights, but her smile was brighter than them. "What?" I asked again. She started to laugh as she took my hand and placed it on her stomach. "I am pregnant!"

FIN