39| ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ

________________________________________

Three weeks later...

ROSE POV:

Upon the forest floor so woven with tree roots came a light filtered by the bouquet of foliage above: softened, verdant, and freshly aromatic with organic gardens.

This place is esoteric, from the rich brown earthen hues of the forest ground to the sweetness of the blue sky, the forest is a three-dimensional wonderland for the eyes who are willing to engulf in the light.

A medley of lush fresh bamboo and forest fragrance balances with a hint of spice and a shimmering tropical floral as I could breathe the scent.

Currently, we are on vacation or honeymoon as Ferr asserts. One hour prior, on the private jet, we arrived at Brando island draped by a white-sand ocean. It is built of dozens of bamboo and wooden houses with only one couple that is us.

I sighed with defeat as it made me remember his act. I pleaded with him to not exhaust the money but he still did. One hell of massive dehydration by purchasing this whole damn island for just two weeks' stay.

My lips curved wide into a smile when a strong pair of arms got draped around my waist firm as I stood glued to the white sand eyeing the ocean

I squirmed letting out a giggle when his beard tickled as he curled up his face onto my neck.

"Do you like this place?", he murmured against my neck as his lips brushed against my skin. His hands traveled inside my crop top making my heart skip a beat.

"I do.", I caressed his face as he bit my skin soft with his lips traveling behind my earlobe. I gasped for each breath when I felt him undoing the back zip of my crop top.

"Let's get fresh, first.", I drew a deep breath attempting so bad to push myself away from him. The air is thick with our heavy breathing which is tempting me badly.