30| ᴋᴇʏ ᴛᴏ ʜɪꜱ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

NOTE: Starting & ending with dots •••> in between bold n normal italic styles <••• [It implies the flashback which comes in between]

NEXT CHAPTER: I need to work alot for the next chptr & need to work on Book 2 also. So, be patient, plz🤗

"Also when I request u to read a specific chptr in Book 2, plz read them, it will be connected with the story part of Book 1. Apart from that, u don't have to read that book if ur not interested😊"

 Apart from that, u don't have to read that book if ur not interested😊"

_______________________________________

ROSE POV:

"I can't believe we are in a private jet plane, right now. It's getting on my nerves that we are completely under their control now. We can't even decide for us", he bleated out in irritation as granny leaned over the seat, letting out a deep sigh.

When William came to know about the plan of going to Texas, Our hometown. He stopped us, not even letting us take a one step ahead from home.

When Grandpa confronted him about this, he agreed in the end but under one condition. That condition ended up us in one of the private jet planes that belong to Ferr.

I just have only a few clothes now as grandpa didn't let me go anywhere especially to the Mansion, fearing about My Protection.

I wish it would've been great if ferr was with me now

I wish it would've been great if ferr was with me now. After the talk with John & William, I have an irresistible urge to be in his arms. I hope whatever William said to me is true...

•••> "Atleast Can you both comfort me with a lie?", I whispered, at the end of the word I felt as if a part of me is dead.

I turned around to leave as my eyes were filling with tears and I don't want them to see.

"He'll come back to you", those words made me stop in my tracks as I turned around in a jerked way.