24| ʟᴏꜱᴛ: ᴀʙᴅᴜᴄᴛᴇᴅ

Hi, Lovelies😍 It's been a very very long time. I was battling with depression due to some issues & the other side exams r hunting me down. I was taken to a point where I just wanna leave this all behind. But still strengthening myself despite all of this. So, this is the reason why I took a break. I will try to update the nxt chapter as soon as possible. Now, Enjoy your Read🤗

_______________________________________

➡️This chapter is long also I lost my touch on English a little bit😅 Bear with it. Don't forget to leave ur precious comments🤗
_______________________________________

FERRARI POV:

I groan when I felt bright rays of light hit my face making my eyes squeeze tight as slowly and reluctantly I open my eyes. Streaks of sunlight penetrate the window and blinded me.

One of the main reasons, I hate the attic as it has a glass window right above us on the narrow ceiling.

Flower?

Adjusting my eyes to sunlight, I avert my gaze to the left side of the bed and met with the sight of My Little Flower sleeping, far away from me on the other corner side of the bed.

Her petite form drapes with a blanket as I couldn't see her face clearly since hair hides the view of her rosy face.

Hating this fucking distance between us, I've pulled her close to me as the sunlight hissed at her face making her eyebrows scrunch in annoyance.

I hovered above her to obstruct the sunlight from falling on her face. Her disheveled lengthy hair, shining like sunrise-gold as it flowed through her shoulders spreading on the pillow.

I eyed her lips which are swollen and blushing because of the kiss we have shared. I can't help as it felt like a soft petal, so fucking addictive.

It will be difficult for her to wake up because only a few hours back I let her sleep, I wearied her out a lot.

I traced her exposed shoulder blade with my finger, as she let out a small moan in her sleep. Her neck and shoulder have red spots all over. I marked in all her exposed skin.

It took me a lot to restrain myself from making love to her, hard enough to hear her scream my name with each deep thrust, consuming her senses, tying her body and her soul with mine, and then to hear her begging me to fuck her more.

I shook off those thoughts as I am getting already hard...

I grabbed the blanket & tugged slowly down as the sheet slid down over her boobs and as dragged down over her nipples, they visibly hardened to My delight.

The marks I've given on her flawless skin reached up to her waist starting from her neck & I have the right to do because she is mine.

I placed a soft kiss on her swollen pink lips, trailing off to her cheeks as she moaned again in her sleep, her lips parted in a sigh when I crawled my fingers over her soft naked body.