12| ᴄᴏɴꜱᴘɪʀᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴꜱᴛ ʀᴏꜱᴇ

Next chapter: August 11, Tuesday
_______________________________________

THE NEXT DAY...

ROSE POV:

"It's up to you Flower. But, I don't want you to go to the office without me. Mainly alone. I'm sorry I can't take you with me.", he confessed. A deep frown filled his face. I told him, to not worry about me and stroked his chest. He rested his forehead against mine and heaved out a deep sigh.

"Make sure that you will not strain your shoulder, Ferr.", I advised. His eyes lit up, his lips broke into a smile. "Ferr?", he asks amused. Hearing it, heat crawled up toward my cheeks.

This man makes me blush easily...

"Leave.", I pouted, pushing him back. He chuckled lowly holding my hand.

"I will be always there for you. So, don't hesitate to call me, no matter what time it is. Last but not least if you ever got bored, contact me, not that chocopie.", he complains, giving me a boring expression. I correct him, it is cutiepie, for which he huffed.

"I Love You.", he brought my hand to his lips. It has filled my heart with a giddy feeling. Feeling his lips pressed on my palm, I pulled my hand back and tried to say, "Umm- I- I-". Before that, he stopped me, saying, Don't.

"I want you to say from here.", he pointed at my heart. "Then here.", he brushed my eyelids gently, pointing at my eyes. He added, that, I still have a bit of confusion, deep inside.

"We have a lot of time, My Flower.", he smiled, walking toward his car in a backward way, beholding me. I've felt disturbed for an unknown reason.

"See you soon, Sis.", My thoughts got deterred. I heard Sahor and Dagger's voices from the car. I have waved my hands at them with a low laugh.

I eyed ferr, as his eyes gazed at me intensely, and, every ounce of breath was taken from my lungs floating into the air like midnight smoke. He waves his hands at me as I did it in return.

I stood there until the car disappeared from my sight. I fixedly looked at the Gate until Mark instruct me, "Ma'am, you should go inside." I nodded.

I will miss him very much...

FERRARI POV:

I do not like the notion of leaving her alone. But I got no other choice; since none was allowed to get in CAPONE'S territory apart from the six of us.

I wonder, when she says those golden words. My desire for her is amplifying with each passing second, like, how a thirsty man yearns for water. Very much desperate with no bounds.

Finally, I reached the hangar where I keep all of my private jets.