45| ꜰᴏʀ ᴍʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ

FERRARI POV:

FERRARI POV:

My eyes rumpled open from doze as I heard the booming sound out of my phone. In a flicker, I grabbed it from the table and attended the call, before My Flower would wake up.

"Sir, it's an emergency, please come to the CCTV control room.", Mark let out in a spurt, which made one thing clear there is a huge crisis on the way.

Telling him, that I'll be there in a few seconds, I hung up the call. I gazed at her sleeping form and averted it back to the baby bump. I caress her plump cheeks with my knuckles, she squirms but didn't wake up.

"I'll not let anything happen to you and our babies until I exist. This is My Vow.", I whispered out in her ears and pressed my lips on the side of her head tenderly, before leaving.

Reaching the control room I saw Mark and William, waiting for me. Before I could ask, what is the problem? Mark gestured to look at the CCTV monitors.

I saw many vehicles have entered the opening area which is the way toward here. I noticed them holding rifles and long blades.

"Mark, make all Soldiers get ready at the gate. These scumbags should not fucking get inside at any cost.", I gritted out, clenching my fist hard in radical wrath. He gave a curt nod as I started up to add further.

"Tell all to put on a bulletproof vest you know what to do.", I let out in a scramble, not having toleration. For which he stated, he'll take care of all.

I ruffled my hair back and forth out of frustration, watching them appearing forward. Only around 20 minutes left for them to reach here.

I need to act fast...

"William, go and wake up John. And make cellar door readily open.", I authorized him, as he scurried out of the room, giving me a nod.

It's not the moment to wait for their arrival. I hastened to the room, I saw her sleeping, peacefully. Fucking hell! I'm a worthless piece of shit, I cannot give her a little rest, at a time like this.

But, I'll make sure, she'll live even if I die. I wore a T-shirt and took what she needs then lifted her in my arms. She is still sleeping well. I walked on my way promptly to John's house, which is also built inside the mansion.

I noticed down, that, she has wakened up from her sleep as her eyes crinkled open. She gazed at me before averting it back to the surrounding.

She stared at it mystified and queried, "Ferr, where you're taking me?". I can't believe I am doing this in the middle of the night.

Motherfuckers! I will rip them all into pieces for daring to try about entering inside my mansion.

"To John's house. I have a meeting now in our mansion, it's with rivals to attain peace among us. I don't think it is a good idea to keep you in the room alone now.", I explained it to her, as a half-truth and half-lie.