33| ʀɪꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏᴛᴛᴏᴄᴀᴘᴏ

NEXT CHAPTER: I will update next week

NEXT CHAPTER: I will update next week. Day not fixed☠
_______________________________________

A Few Months Later...

MORNING 10 A.M.

ROSE POV:

After all these months, still, I'm in my hometown, not interested to back to Manhattan anymore, not without him. I looked at the wall, seeing the picture of Us. With his eyes closed, he is smiling against my neck.

I close my eyes, letting my mind fill with his voice, letting the tears flow through my cheeks freely. I can feel like hearing him calling me Flower and teasing me like he is just feet away. I wished, if I call his name now, he will step out of the frame.

My thoughts got interrupted by a phone call and it was from Mr.Davies, who is the executive of the Company, I'm currently working.
.
.

"Ms.Brooklyn, it would be great if you work for us as a full-time employee, instead of Part-time. You can still be a remote employee and we will give you a rise in salary as well.", he invited, but I felt confused to decide as I requested him to give some time to think about it and he agreed.

I hung up the call, as my room door got opened by Zoe, following her Riley, Leah, Ruby came behind her. As they were laughing about something Leah told.

They are all my best friends during my college time and came here with their boyfriends a week ago. The main reason why they came here is, to make me feel better thinking I'm in deep grief, which is not true.

I'm not hopeless as I still believe that My Ferr will come back. It's hard to hold onto the hope and it would've shattered on that day, where all the news channels and the entire world claimed, he is dead.

I would've believed the news too if I didn't get a call from Hadez, who is his friend. He's the one who made me realize, that this news is not true, it was created just to spur a rumor. He is sure that Ferr is alive, and that boosted my confidence too.

"Babe, tonight we are gonna have a campfire and barbecue. For that, we need to buy some stuff. So, let's go shopping. What do you say?", Ruby proposed, for which I replied, "Sure, babe". If I say No, they will start giving me life lessons.

Making our way outside, I saw Carter, who is waiting for us. Once upon a time, My Crush.