23| ʜᴀʏᴡɪʀᴇ: ʜᴀʟꜰ-ᴛᴀꜱᴛᴇ

➡️Let me know about your thoughts through COMMENTS🤗
_______________________________________

FERRARI POV:

I fisted my hair tightly, on the verge of breaking out, but soon my tensed muscles got relaxed the very next moment. "Ferr", I heard a gentle voice, for which I craved for.

I turned around in a flash to see her coming towards me without caring nor knowing what just happened here. I was about to lose my fucking sense within a few minutes.

I took a deep breath to calm down my racing breath & to not lash out at her. I've never suffered from this much fucking anxiety in my life. Soon, she found that I was angry now and halted in her steps.

"Where were you?", I asked her, in a calm tone, taking one step forward.
"I was on the terrace", she replied, taking a step back away from me.

"You could've taken your phone along with you, Flower. You made me lose my fucking mind", I said, taking another step towards her again.

"Come on, it's not like I ran away. Now, try to smile, Will you? Relax", she said, as nervousness laced in her voice. "I will smile, now come here to me", I gestured, lifting my hands towards her.

With hesitation, she placed her hand on mine. I pulled her towards me in a swift lifting her, she ended up wrapping her legs around me, her hands curled around my neck.

"You said you will be waiting for me on the bed", I whispered, looking at her eyes, then at her lips as an urge to claim those lips bubbled up inside me.

"Don't get your hopes high up, I was just playing with you. It's already late we gotta slee...", before she could finish the word, I claimed her lips, not able to control myself.

Fuck, I couldn't fight against the thoughts that were going through my mind now.

ROSE POV:

His hand grabbed a fistful of my hair roughly, as our tongues fought for dominance. Having his hard body crushed against me sent shivers to my body, as it's more than enough to make every nerve ending in my body come alive.

My eyes opened instantly when I realized he is taking me towards our bedroom. Soon, I broke the kiss telling him to 'wait' as well trying to even my breathing.

"What's wrong?", he asked me with a confused expression. "Put me down, I want to show you something", I said trying to get down but his hold on me tightened more.

"No, we're going to room", he said, in his stern voice making his way inside the room. "Fine, but don't even think about touching me", I said, the next moment he put me down like a flash.

I pursued my lips to hide the smile forming on my lips. "Mr.Ferrari Raffa Knight, just like you Rose Brooklyn will get what she wants", I said with pride.

"I could see that Ms.Little Flower but once my time arrives, you won't be getting any sleep", he whispered, his hot breath spread across my cheeks, as it got kissed with crimson red making my eyes go wide when I realized the meaning behind those words.

"Pervert", I pushed him back for which he let out a chuckle. "Now, Are you planning to show me the thing which you wanted me to see?", he asked making me realize which I forgot because of his words.

"Yes, come on", I took hold of his hand, taking him up along with me. "Rose, there is no fourth floor, it's terrace", he said, thinking that I don't know.