38| ʀɪꜱᴋ ᴍʏ ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

_________________________________________

ROSE POV:

The door got opened by William, as I got down from the car. I stood in front of the mansion, where I stayed for a short period with My Ferr.

After 5 months, finally...

Though the period with him short here, A thousand thoughts and pleasant memories shuffled through my mind, I could play them like a movie in my head.

Uff... That big bull didn't come along with me. He made me get inside the car once we made our way out of the jet plane.

As well as the reporters were already gathered around the airport, waiting to have a press meet with him.

He already gave a live video interview still it is not enough for them also he said he can't come for lunch. Since he had some serious business to finish, it takes more time for him to return, probably evening.

"That's so mean of him to leave you alone, isn't it?", John chuckled, as I faked a pout before letting out a small laugh.

"Explore the mansion, even a whole day won't be enough.", he suggested, which seemed like a good idea as I never explored the whole place.

"That seems like a good idea, Mr.John. I will try it out.", I told, as it will help me drag the day until Ferr comes back.

"And another thing, Mr.John, you need to buy him new clothing and suits again from the beginning.", I divulged as while we are on the private jet, I found out.

An hour before landing, he began to suit up, only to find out that doesn't fit him. Then, I realized that bull, again got hefty more than before by the workouts.

I understood at that moment, that is why I couldn't able to bear his bodyweight like before.

That gigantic bull...

"I knew this will happen.", John does not seem surprised by hearing this. Ferr told me, that John is the one who always chose his clothing styles.