42| ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ: ᴋɪꜱꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪᴅᴇ

---------------------------------------------------------

A few months later...

Night Before the Wedding...

FERRARI POV:

"How about sneaking out without knowing anyone?", I messaged her while staying in the hotel room with my friends.

She's hanging around with her friends and family as it is a few blocks away from a similar hotel.

Tomorrow is the wedding, but what is most important than that is, I haven't seen My Flower for the past 14 hours.

Today morning we reached this place, our wedding destination, as we chose Queenstown, a resort town in Otago. It's her choice especially as she wants an outdoor wedding.

"How about sneaking out after the wedding?", she messaged back, not forgetting the winking face with stuck-out tongue emoji in the end.

I am here fucking longing for her but she is having enjoyment in it. Losing my patience, I turned around to leave the room, longing to meet her now.

As I met with the sight of Fury (Hadez) who is blowing out smoke rings through his mouth as Daggeron, Sahor, and Red sitting on the couch. All are sipping beers with a hardened facial expression.

What the fuck is wrong with them, suddenly?!

"What?", I barked out, staring at their annoying face attitude. They look as if they murder me at any second.

"Red, how many times we called this motherfucker?", Sahor glanced at me with a boring look as I rolled my eyes at them.

"More than ten times.", Red replied, heaving out an exhaustive sigh, shaking his head side to side with an unbelievable expression.

Those words stunned me, more than ten times they have called my name. But I didn't hear, how come?

"Look Raffa, we all fucking know that you love her. Fuck it, that's not the issue now but why you're acting deaf to us?", Daggeron queried, as I moved my way toward the door not having an interest in their words.

Ok, I didn't pay heed to their words. What's the matter now?

Before I could twirl the doorknob to open, I got shoved back to the bed as all occurred very fast before I discern their actions.

I had a difficult time breathing as they all crushed me on the bed. On top of me is Daggeron, following him Sahor and Red. I noticed Fury, who is still sitting on the couch, so busy with his cigar and drinks.

"Fury, since when did you go blind?", I asked, as he didn't take any action nor let out a single word still and went on with his cigar.