36| ʜᴀʏᴡɪʀᴇ: ʜɪꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

This is to inform u all that, Temporarily, I won't be available on Wattpad up to next month, coz this is the last month of My Job Training and the next month, I need to attend many exams regarding it. So, as u see this is very important for me, A Crucial one. I need to have my complete focus on my training alone now. So, I need to take this compelling break. We all have a life outside of this Wattpad. I hope you all able to understand my situation. So, be patient. Keep supporting my book. I will be back soon with more chptrs❤

________________________________________

FERRARI POV:

"Flower, you shouldn't have worn that.", I clenched my fist, to control myself since my intentions are going wild seeing her in this fucking red lingerie.

", I clenched my fist, to control myself since my intentions are going wild seeing her in this fucking red lingerie

"Lock the door and come here.", she gestured raising her hands towards me, lying down on the floor bed.

"You don't even have to say", I growled, locking the door behind me before shifted towards her. I hovered her from above as she draped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer.

Her oceanic eyes glowing with love and it is only for me. Sometimes, I can't believe how the fuck, A woman with a beautiful heart like her loves a man like me.

"So, what is your decision?", I stroked her face with my ragged knuckle, the tattoo I had for her only half visible now. She held my hand and eyed my knuckle before pressing her lips against it, smilingly.

Arghh... She is so good...

"Did you gave me a choice, first?", she raised one of her eyebrows questionably, making me chuckle.

"Oh, I didn't give you a choice. So, it's easy to make the decision, isn't it?", I smirked, sitting up for which she huffed, blowing out the hair that disturbing her face.

As I leaned against the wall, and lifted her in my lap, in a straddling position.
"You look fucking gorgeous, Flower.", I trailed my fingers down to her neck, my hands are throbbing to rip her lingerie and to take her now. Before I could go down further she took my hands in between hers.