𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗

SEVEN YEARS LATER...

ROSE POV:

"Mrs.Knight, it's a normal case for women, when they set the pessary in the vaginal area. Still, to make sure, there wasn't any infection, I'll do analysis.", Dr.Karen instructed, for which I gave a nod.

She is a gynecologist, she's been the one who examines me by visiting our mansion once a month, since my last pregnancy. She began to check me to find any infection inside. I've never imagined these issues would occur.

During my last pregnancy, I and Ferr came to know about a problem in my womb during the checkup, which is uterine prolapse. My womb got to be in a weakened state because of the continuous pregnancy.

Ferr eventually denied wanting this pregnancy to continue, afraid it direct my life to danger. But, I can't agree with it, and any mother could never approve of aborting the baby.

I somehow contrived to calm him and explained to him, that I'll be fine. But, he had an unsettling feel, throughout my whole pregnancy. He wasn't eager like he used to be, with my previous gestations. He was upset, till the end.

However, everything is fine now...

After the checkup, the doctor began to explain to me, "Mrs.Knight, nothing to worry about. I will give a lotion, you've to use, in case you have the itching feel. Having sex is fine."

I nodded as she began to explain to me, about the hysterectomy surgery. She told me it got a few bad impacts and it is futile to remove the womb. Since my stage is nothing serious.

After the procedure, I confided to her, "I'm not gonna do surgery. I took that decision a long time ago." She gave a nod and provided me with a few medicines.

"So any plans to have kids again.", she wondered. I nodded, negatively, in a frantic way. She cracked up but didn't say anything in return. After ending the checkup, I made my way out of the mansion guesthouse.

On the way, going to the mansion, I've heard a shuffling sound from behind. I turn over, but I didn't see anything suspicious. On all sides, the guards are roaming around with their rifles.

Maybe, it's my delusion...

I shrugged it off, and veered, "Hands up.", he screeched in his cheeky voice as it instantly made me raise my hand on the air, appalled.

His hold on the gadget machine gun loosen up, as he began to cackle with laughter. I heard a few chuckles from the guards. I placed my hands on both sides of my hips and, glared at him playfully.

He got an obsession with guns, as Ferr always buys him a lot of toy guns...

He continued with his chiming giggle and he hugged me, leaning his face on my stomach

He continued with his chiming giggle and he hugged me, leaning his face on my stomach. "Are you scared, Mommy?" I felt his small pat on my back, which warmed my heart.