10| ᴀ ᴄᴏɴꜱᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

AT NIGHT: 7 PM...

ROSE POV:

The day finished in a flash. Once, he came back after attending a meeting, he convinced me that he will drop me at my home. The ride also went fast, I felt, standing in front of my home.

I faced him to see his eyes fixed on my home. "What is it?", I inquired, when he kept staring. He said, it looks like no one is inside. That is the moment, I have felt, I forgot to tell him about my grandparents' tour with their friends.

Before I could say, he asks, where are my grandparents? It left me stunned. How does he know, that, I'm residing with My grandparents?

"How do you know that I dwell with My grandparents?", I asked him. For which he told me he has his ways and demanded to tell where are they? His face had a hardened expression.

No way! Not again!

"Actually, they left for a tour with their friends. It'll take nearly one-", I stops saying when I stared at his jaw which is clenched in resentment.

Seriously, I forgot!

"I'm sorry, I forgot to say. But it's your fault too.", I argued, for which he questionably raised his eyebrow.

"Yes, because of your tantrums and how you can't take care of yourself. Hurt-", before I can finish he intrudes me, accepted it's his mistake. He huffs out, if I am happy now. I grinned.

Victory is Mine!

He smirk at me, mischievously and it made me realize, he plans something. He stated, to pack my stuff, saying, I'll stay with him from now on. Why?

"What? But- Why?", I whined as I do not like this. I plan to stay in my home alone. Two weeks, I loved it. Now, he's trying to ruin it. I am a grown-up girl.

"It dangerous to be alone at home. I can't take risk in your safety.", he let out in his stern voice. I huffed at him.

He behaves like My grandpa...

"It's not like someone going to kil-", he closed my mouth with his hand. He growled. His eyes filled with rage, he cautioned me to not use that phrase. Following it, he said, I must stay with him and it is the end of discussion.

I felt his breathing getting unstable as I confided to him, "I will be with you. Calm down.", I caressed his chest as he breathed out, he's fine. But I know, he is not. I kept patting him until I've felt his breathing get regular.

"I won't let anything happen to you until I live.", he grunts. I nod smiling.

"Besides, your grandparents are great.", he said, moving back with a smirk. I gave him a confused look.

His Mischievous Smirk? Be warned!

FERRARI POV:

Fuck! Luckily, I learned she is staying alone. Well, it's my fault I should have authorized my men to keep an eye on her. But, again, to keep my love for her in a secret way, I didn't do it.

Anyway, I am glad, her grandparents left for the tour. From now on she will be in front of my sight perpetually as well as she will be living with me.

I told John to come along with us, but, he said, he'll stay inside the car, along with the guards. I nod. Following that, Rose also insisted John come inside, he let out, he'll appear once she packs the stuff. She gave a small nod.