5| ʏᴇᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʜɪꜱ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ

ROSE POV:

With reluctance, I draped my one arm around his shoulder, with the other, I place my hand on his forehead to feel his temperature. It's has been inflated more than before. This is not good.

He must see a doctor. "Rose.", I heed to his faint whisper, with his face has buried against my neck. I squirmed when his beard tickled my skin.

"Mr.knight you're-", he cut me off, muttering out an apology as if he has been regretting something he did. He yelled out at the employees. However, he didn't do any harm to me.

"I'm not angry, Mr.knight", I replied, not knowing for what he's begging for forgiveness, especially to me.

"You know what I-", he stops saying in mid. That very moment, I could not able to negate his weight. He became heftier as his hands loosened from my waist, now, it's dangling in the air.

"Mr.Knight.", I called him but he did not respond. Then it struck my mind. He lost consciousness again. Oh, no...

I held him tight making sure he won't fall from my arms. "Ah! he's heavy." Ok, think! What to do now?

Mr.John!

He is the only one who can assist me now. After a lot of effort, I positioned him on his chair and wiped away the sweat from his face using my scarf.

I called the front desk and said to a receptionist about the condition of Mr.Knight's. Also needing her to call Mr.John, his driver. She said to me, to wait, "Ok, ma'am just 5 minutes." I thanked her and hung up the call.

I eye at Mr.Knight who's unconscious now. I don't comprehend why no one noticed his condition? I caress his hair gently. But, instantly, I pulled my back when I realized what I am doing.

No! I shouldn't act like this. He's my Boss. He's not feeling well, and, that made him act differently towards me. That's it. A few minutes later, I got a call back from the office telephone.

"What happened to him?", I listened to a panicked voice from another line. I clarified all about Mr.Knight's health condition. I could hear him sighing.

15 MINUTES LATER...

I stood outside, watching him lying in the car seat, unconscious. It makes me feel very unhappy and also-

"Ma'am.", I turn over to see Mr.John. I asked him, what is it? For which, he has thanked me for informing him.

He added further, "He always pushes himself beyond the limit. This time it's worsened." He frowned.

"Mr.John, why does no one notice his condition, even his family?", I ask; hearing it, his frown deepened.

After a moment, finally, he answered my question. "He's alone.", he said, before I can ask what does that mean? He beat me to it changing the topic.

"This driver drops you today.", he stated as I tried to decline politely but he insisted me, confiding, Mr.Knight won't like it if he finds I went alone.

Not having any choice, I accepted in the end. "Ok take care of him.", I let out, glimpse at Mr.Knight for one last time before leaving toward the car.

After one hour of travel, I reached home. I saw my grandparents coming outside with their bags ready to leave the home for their trip. I'm glad that I could see them, before departing.

At first, they were shocked to see me coming back within 2 hours from the office. But after clarifying a condition, they both got relaxed. Since, at first, they thought I got fired from the job.