Spider

You're stood in the kitchen making food for Ariana and you when you hear a really loud scream come from upstairs. You grab a knife and run up. It's the bedroom. Your burst in and see her stood on the bed.

"What's wrong? Did someone try hurting you? Where are they?"

"I-it's a spider." Ariana says.

"Really? You made me drop everything just to- OH MY FUCKING GOD!" You shout half way through your sentence after seeing the spider.

Ariana watches as you try stabbing the spider. It jumps at you and you scream.

"NO FUCK OFF!"

You jump on the bed and Ariana hugs you.

"Why in fuck is it that fucking big?" You ask.

"Please kill it." Ariana says.

You grab the lighter from your drawer and then grab your spray.

"Not like that stupid." Ariana says.

"Baby, no offence, but i am NOT going near that thing."

Ariana looks off the bed and it's stood. You grab a box from your bedside unit. You sneak up behind the spider and squish it. When done, you clean up the remains and sit with Ariana.

"If i see another spider in this house, we're moving out. Got me?" Ariana says.

"I couldn't agree more." You say.

You two hug.

"Thanks for killing it." She says.

"You're welcome." You say.

You two kiss and go downstairs.

"Why in fuck was it that big?" You ask.

"Dunno." Ariana says.

"That fucker looked like a tarantula and a fucking daddy long legs." You say.

Ariana bursts out laughing.

"Why you laughing?" You ask.

"You screamed." She says hardly able to control her laughing.

"Hey. You know i dont do spiders Ariana. And that thing was like devil spawn." You say.

Ariana hugs you. You hug back.

"Thanks for killing the devil spawn." Ariana says.

You laugh a little.

"You're welcome princess."

When you call Ariana princess it gives her the same butterflies as it did the first time you called her it. You two share a kiss before sitting down and eating.