Kissing in the rain

You and Ariana are sat on the grass in front of her house just watching the stars.

"Y'know, i love spending time with you." Ariana says.

Oh right yeah, you two aren't dating. Though people think you are. Just cos you kissed once when you were both completely hammered.

"Me too. It's fun." You say.

It starts raining. You smile.

Then it gets heavier.

"Fuck!"

Ariana jumps up and you laugh.

"C'mon ya big baby." You say.

"Y/nnn!" She whines.

She grabs your hand and tries to pull you up but you pull her down on top of you.

"You're all... wet!" She says.

You smile.

"I mean, it is raining." You say.

She rolls her eyes. You roll you both over and pin her arms on the grass above her head.

"Y-Y/n?"

"Yeah princess?"

"W-what are we about to do?"

"Whatever you would like." You say.

You climb back and stand up. You help her stand up.

"Lets go on a walk. Walking in the rain is waaay more fun than walking normally." You say.

She smiles and you both start walking. During the walk, you seem to disappear.

"Y/n?"

You sneak up behind her and wrap your arms around her waist. You lift her and she squeals.

"Y/n!"

You start laughing and put her down.

"Dont do that again! I nearly died!"

"You did not nearly die you over exaggerator." You say.

"I did too nearly die!"

She pushes your shoulder. You laugh. After circling the block, you both get back to her house.

She's ready to go in but there's something you absolutely have to do.

"Hey Ari?"

She looks at you.

"Yeah?"

You walk up to her and kiss her. You prepare to get shoved off. But instead, you get kissed back. You smile into the kiss.

Paparazzi are hidden and snapping pictures. You both know. But neither of you care. Since you're both happy right now.

She wraps her arms around your neck and you wrap your arms around her waist.

She pulls out and you both rest your heads together.

"Sleepover at mine?" She whispers.

"That sounds great." You say.

The next morning, you both wake up and go downstairs. You turn the tv on and this turns up.

"In other news, last night singer Ariana Grande was caught by paparazzi sharing a kiss in the rain with Actor and Singer Y/n Y/l/n. The two girls, aged 21 and 26 were then caught going into Ariana Grande's house. Some fans have been picking at these photos. Some fans think that some stuff went down between the girls however some think it was a publicity stunt brought up by the girls managers. Neither girl have come forward on this yet."

"We were caught." You say.

Ariana groans and flops on you.

"Cant we have some privacy?" She asks.

"Exactly. And she totally got my age wrong."

"What?"

"I'm 20. Not 21. Ugh stupid."

Ariana laughs.

You both put up messages explaining how it wasn't a publicity stunt and you two are actually dating now.

"Well that was interesting."

"We're definitely getting asked about this in interviews." You say.

"Absolutely."

You laugh. You both share another kiss and then mess about.

Who woulda thought, you got so lucky to have a kiss with Ariana Grande and then get to dating her. Lucky right