Into you

Ariana's new song has just come out. Into you. You're sat in an interview with Ariana talking about the music video and the rumours that it's about you. She is trying her best to keep it quiet.

"So Ariana, are the rumours true? About Into You being about Y/n?" The interviewer asks.

You two look at Ariana.

"I...... w-well......n-no." Ariana lies.

"Really? A lot of fans have been putting together some really important pieces of a puzzle together lately. I mean how you always act strange around Y/n. The way you look at her."

"Hey i mean if she says the song isn't about me, then it wont be about me. Just gotta trust what she's saying." You say.

You very slyly wink at Ariana. She goes red.

"Okay. Yeah. That's fair."

After the interview, you take Ariana to your tour bus. You shut all the windows and lock all the doors.

"Is Into You about me. I need your honest answer becsause the answer will decide what ima do next." You say.

She looks you dead in the eyes and nods. You nod.

"Good." You say.

She frowns. You kiss her. Which takes her greatly by surprise. But she kisses back. You move you both to the sofa on the bus. She spins you both around and pushes you onto it. She straddles you and kisses you. You kiss back. You put your hands around her back to keep her from falling backwards. She pulls back from the kiss and you both sit there, breathless, staring at each other.

"I like you." She says.

"I mean no kidding. You make a song about me and dont like me? That would be weird as hell. Considering you talked about bein into me in the song anyway." You say.

She laughs and shakes her head.

"You're weird." She says.

You gasp in fake hurt.

"How dare you?"

She laughs and you laugh.

"Can i take you on a date tomorrow?" You ask.

She smiles and nods.

"Yep. You can."

You smile.