You surprise her on tour.

Your heart shattered into a million pieces while you were on facetime to your girlfriend, Ariana. She was crying her eyes out talking about how much she misses you and she cant wait to see you. After the call ended, you booked tickets. Here you are, sat in a chair in her dressing room playing on your phone when a message pops up.

Ari❤❤: hey baby xx

Y/n😍: hey. You okay xx

Ari❤❤: yeah. I just finished one of my shows xx

Y/n😍: you're so strong baby. I love you xx

Ari❤❤: i love you too. I gotta go. Someone told me something was waiting in my dressing room xx

You put your phone down. Ariana walks into the room texting you. She hears a ping and looks up. She drops her phone. You stand up and not even a second later, she practially sprints into your arms almost knocking you down onto the floor. She cries onto your shoulder.

"How are you here?" Ariana asks.

"After we facetimed last night, i booked a ticket. Seeing you crying your eyes out broke my heart Ari." You say.

She pulls back from the hug and you share a kiss. For the first time in 3 months, you kiss. When she pulls back, you smile.

"How long are you staying?" Ariana asks.

"Till tomorrow." You say.

You see a sudden disappointment cross her face.

"Babe you thought i was being serious? I go three months without seeing you and you really think i aint stayin with you until your tour finishes?" You ask.

She smiles. You pull her into a kiss. This one lasts longer than usual. You almost whimper when she pulls out. She puts a do no disturb sign on the door and locks it.

"Just in case." Ariana says.

She gently pulls your wrist to the bed she hasn't used. She pulls you back into a kiss before breaking off and pushing you down on the bed. You smirk. She pulls her top off and drops it on the floor before climbing into the bed next to you. She pulls your top off and you reconnect into a kiss.

We stoppin there cos i dont do smut. Ha! Lmao sorry. Anyway. I apologise for the long ass wait. Its cos i havent been well and when I'm ill, i cant concentrate on things. Love yall. Leave some suggestions if you wanna. Byeeeeee.