She's bored

You're layed on the sofa on your front, playing your xbox. Ariana is bored out her mind. Usually, straddling you gives you the hint she's bored and wants to do it with you. But you're layed on your front. So she cant exactly do that. You've been playing your xbox literally all day.

She gets an idea. She puts her phone in her pocket and sits on your lower back. One leg each side of you. She starts to massage your back. Specifically your shoulder blades. Which actually feels pretty nice.

You cant help but let out a soft sigh. In relief. Which makes Ariana smile.

"This feel nice?" She asks.

"Very." You say.

She hits a very good spot and you kinda just melt. Making her laugh.

"Why'd you become a singer if you can give massage's this good?" You ask.

She smiles.

"Well baby if I'd become a masseuse, me and you would never have met." Ariana says.

"That is so not true. I woulda found you eventually." You say.

She laughs.

"Can we go upstairs and have a little.... me and you time?" Ariana asks.

You smirk.

"Absolutely. But after you've finished because you've hit a spot on my back that i cannot reach. And it feels so damn good." You say.

After she's done, you stand up and stretch. Because of the massage, like 15 places in your body cracks when you stretch. Making Ariana cringe.

"What the fuck did i do to you?" Ariana asks.

You laugh and turn to her.

"You did me a favour good god that felt nice." You say.

You both go up to the bedroom.
__________

You're both layed in bed cuddled up together.

"I love you." Ariana says.

You smile.

"I love you too." You say.