The snow

You and your best friend Ariana are walking around together. It's snowing.

It's around 10pm and everyone is still in the streets. Messing around in the snow.

Ariana is currently looking for you.

"Y/n?! Where'd you go! I dont get payed to babysit you ya know!"

She's 4 years older than you. You're 18.

Next thing she knows, she gets pelted in the back of the head with a snowball. She turns to see you laughing.

She pelts you in the face with a snowball. You chase her around. You finally catch up to her and pin her to a tree.

"That hurt by the way." You say.

"You pelted me in the back of the head. We're even." Ariana says.

"Yeah but you pelted me in the face." You say.

"Oh well."

You gasp.

"How ruuuude!"

Ariana laughs. You step backwards and slip over some snow. Causing you to fall. Ariana bursts out laughing. You hold the back of your head.

"I banged my head."

Ariana helps you stand up. You check your hand for blood and see none. You smile.

You look up at Ariana and before you can say anything, she kisses you. To say it surprises you is an understatement. You feel you should kiss back. So you kiss back.

How cheesy is that? You're sharing a kiss with Ariana Grande in the snow at like 11pm.

Moving on.

When Ariana pulls back from the kiss, you notice that she's bright red.

"You look like a tomato." You say.

She smiles.

"I can feel the heat." She says.

You smile.

"I'm not surprised. I mean i can feel it." You say.

She giggles. You both share another kiss. When you pull out, she gently rests her head on your shoulder.

"Wanna go back to my house? Cuddles and movies? Popcorn?"

"That sounds fun." Ariana says.

You smile.

At your house, you're both layed cuddling in your bed.

Your dreams finally came true. You finally got the girl.