I know you'll never like me back

You and Ariana are in a heated debate about why you've been so damn distant lately. It's been bugging her because you two have such a strong bond and when you dont talk to her about stuff, she's worries. Really bad too.

"Y/n will you just fucking talk to me!"

"What do you want from me?!"

"I want you to tell me why you've been so distant!"

"Because i like you! And i know you'll never like me back! There! Happy?! That's why I've been so distant! Okay?!"

She goes quiet. You sit down on the sofa and put your head in your hands. She takes a deep breath. You look at her and she goes to the front door.

"W-where are you going?" You ask.

"I....I should go..."

She leaves before you can argue. You sit back on the sofa fully, tucking your knees into your chest, and you cry a little. You've completely fucked up your friendship with Ariana.

Weeks pass and you've tried god knows alone how many times to talk to her. She just wont respond.

Months have now passed. You gave up trying to talk to her. She just wont talk to you.

So now, you're layed in your bed. You're asleep. It's still only 10am. There's a loud knock on the front door. It jolts you awake. There's another. You get out of bed and go open it. It's Ariana.

"Hi..." She says.

"Hey.... wh-why are you here?" You ask.

"Because i need to talk to you." Ariana says.

You let her into the house. You shut the front door and stand in front of it.

"I'm sorry i left you that day. I should've stayed and done exactly what i wanted to do. I wouldn't have made you think you fucked our friendship up." Ariana says.

"What exactly did you wanna do?" You ask.

She walks to you and kisses you. It's a soft kiss. You dont get chance to kiss back.

"That's what i wanted to do." She says.

You stand shocked.

"I like you back. I've always liked you back Y/n. I always will."

You smile. You two sit down on the sofa and watch a fuck load of movies together before falling alseep on the sofa.

Short but its okie