Bully final part.

After school, you sit in the classroom. Obviously, Ariana gunna show but you dont care. You're getting away from her and thats all that matters.

After detention, you go to your locker and see a note sticking out of it.

Get this done. I need it done by tomorrow. Its for period one. Make sure you do it or you're gunna regret it.
Ariana.

You sigh and go home. When you get there, you sit at your desk and facetime Liz while doing Ariana's book report. Luckily, she left you the book and told you what to do.

"Hey." Liz says.

"Hey." You smile.

"Whatchu doing?" Liz asks.

"A book report." You say.

"We had a book report?" She asks.

"Nope. Ariana does though." You admit nonchalantly while typing.

"Fucks sake Y/n. How long is this gunna go on for?" Liz asks.

You shrug.

"She's gunna fail her GCSE's if she carries on like this. No matter how much i dont like her, i dont want her to fail her GCSE's." Liz says.

"She'll probably ask me to tutor her." You say.

"Probably. Look Y/n. Hand her this book report and tell her she needs to do her own homework." Liz says.

"Tried that last year. Thats how i ended up in hospital." You say.

"WHAT?! You told me you got hit by a car!" Liz says.

"Better to say that then admit she actually put me there. She stays out of trouble that way." You say.

"Why do you care if she gets in trouble or not?" Liz asks.

"Because as much as i dont like her, getting put in prison is gunna kill her. Again, i dont like her but its better to keep her out of trouble. Besides, she would probably chuck me under a train if i told. And i quite like life Liz." You say.

Liz laughs at that last sentence.

"You really care abiut Ariana Grande that much you wanna keep her out of trouble?" Liz says.

"Again, i like life." You say.

You and Liz spend the rest of the night laughing and joking while you're writing the book report. When Liz went, you had finished. You looked at the time and noticed you had just enough time to re-read it and correct any mistakes you made.

When you pass it to her, she actually thanks you. Liz walks over.

"She said thanks?" You say.

"Hold up. Bad bitch Ariana Grande said thanks? I think we need to get her to a hospital." Liz jokes.

You laugh and shut your locker. After school, you have your earphones in. Someone drags you into a dark alleyway. You pull out your earphones and see Ariana. Before you get to ask her anything, she pins you against a wall making your heart pound.

You think she's gunna beat you up but instead she kisses you. She pulls out before you get to react.

"Tell nobody." She says.

You nod and she walks away. A few years pass and you two moved in together. You do get scared when she lifts her hand but its not as bad as it used to be. Ariana knows that one day, she's gunna marry you.