Santa tell me

Cos I'm feelin Christmassy and i enjoyed what i did in my English mock, yall can get an update enjoy :)

Right now, Ariana is in the studio recording her new song. Santa tell me. Which is a nod to someone she's recently caught feelings for and just started dating. You!

You're a singer in a rock band called the rocking nutbags. You didn't think it up but it's kinda funny.

You and Ariana made friends 2 years ago when you met at one of her shows when you bought tickets just for shits and giggles.

"So who's the song about?" Matt asks.

"I think you know Matt." Ariana says.

"Y/n?" He asks.

Ariana nods. A few week pass and the song is finally out. You're listening to it with her while decorating for Christmas.

"Who's this song about bubs?" You ask, putting tinsel around the tree.

".....you....."

"Me?" You ask, fishing the lights through the tinsel.

"Yeah....."

"How comes?" You ask, finally being able to add the baubles to the tree.

"Cos I've been in this position we're in before and i just wanted to make a Christmas song about hoping you'd stick around." Ariana says.

You finally look up from the tree.

"I promise you I'm always gunna stay baby. You don't have to worry about that." You say.

She smiles. You hug her. She hugs back.

"Anyways. I have a surprise for you. An early Christmas present." You say.

"Y/n I'm gunna hit you." Ariana says.

"I said I'd treat you like a princess and a princess you shall be treated like. Stay put I'll be down in a minute." You say.

You bolt it off upstairs. She expects you to come downstairs with a tiny present. Oh how mistaken miss ma'am is. You come downstairs with a present the size of a 32 inch TV.

"Y/n what in the 50th shade of grey is in that box?" Ariana asks.

"Open it." You say.

You pass her the box and she opens it. Inside is a painting of you and Ariana that you painted based off a picture you two took together when you first met.

"Whoa...... Y/n did you paint this?" Ariana asks.

"You bet i did. Spent god alone knows how long painting it too but it was worth it." You say.

Hours upon hours pass and you're both sat on the sofa. You're scrolling through the music channels and come across Santa tell me. Ariana's new song, obviously, and decide to leave it on. She randomly pulls your head down into a kiss. Which you gladly accept and kiss back. Obviously. Which turns into an adult bedroom activity.

I'm not a fan of this one. What do yall think? Be honest. Byeee :)