Footballer

You're a footballer. You play for Chelsea in the WSL in England. You're one of the best and you play in the Central Midfield section of the pitch. But it doesn't stop you from getting both goals and assists as you play in CAM and not in just the Central Midfield.

You're 19 and somehow, by the grace of the gods, have contact with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. Which also means, you have contact with Jade, LeighAnne and Perrie from Little Mix. Which has been a serious high point in your life of all the things that have happened to you.

They've literally become your best friends. Most days, you and Alex will train together since you both play in the same position.

As of right now, you're at the BRITS with Little Mix and Alex. Jade wanted you to go with her so you agreed and you're currently sat in the Limo that Jade hired for you both.

"You looking forward to the new season?" Jade asks.

"I'm so excited. I was devastated last season. Second place by a single point." You say.

"I think you got it this season. You should get more game time." Jade says.

"It would make sense." You say.

"Yeah. Considering that you're a world class football player." Jade says.

"Aw thank you. Tooting my horn much."

She laughs.

"I'm tryna make you feel better bitch. So rude." Jade says.

You laugh. The Limo pulls up and you both get out of it. Paparazzi start snapping pictures of you both. You both make your way to the main area and just wait for the others to show up.

Perrie will be with Alex.
LeighAnne will be with Andre.

Obviously Jade is with you. You both just stand and talk to some of the singers there. Which includes Billie Eilish.

"Dude you're amazing! I love your music!" You exclaim.

Billie laughs.

"Thank you. I watch your games. You're amazing." Billie says.

"You watch my games?" You asks.

"Yeah! Soccer is a big thing over in America." Billie says.

"I'm not gunna pick at you calling it soccer purely because Billie fucking Eilish watches my football games." You say.

"Yeah i cannot believe you didn't win it last season. Chelsea was on top all season and Arsenal just stole it last minute. Had me riled up I'm not kidding." Billie says.

You laugh.

"If you think you were pissed about it, try thinking how pissed i was. I'm not even kidding. It took me 4 hours to cool off from it." You say.

"I dont blame you. I'm looking forward to next season. When is the first game on? Just so i know when to take tine off the studio." Billie says.

"I think they were saying August 19th." You say.

"Noted. Well shit it's been cool finally talking to you. I have to dip but I'll follow you on Instagram." Billie says.

"You say that like I'm a big celebrity." You say.

She laughs.

"I'll speak to you later Y/n."

"See you later."

You turn your attention to Jade who's disappeared.

"Where'd she fuck off too?" You mumble.

Jade then walks over.

"Hello again." Jade says.

"Where'd you fuck off too?" You ask.

"I had to go piss while you were talking to Billie. C'mon we gotta go speak to this guy." Jade says.

"Why we?" You ask.

"Cos, Y/n, you're my 'date' so you have to come with me." Jade says.

She grabs your arm and pulls you with her.

"Hello Jade! Amazing to meet you. Y/n you too. Welcome to the BRITS. First time?"

You nod.

"Never needed to be here. I mean this time last year i only knew Alex and not the girls." You say.

"Well, it's good to see you off the pitch. Now Jade, what do you think's gunna be the outcome tonight for you and the girls?"

While Jade answers the questions, you look around and see Ariana Grande. She looks over at you and smiles. You smile back. Jade elbows you.

"Ow what?" You say, looking back at Jade.

"He asked you a question." Jade says.

"Sorry what was your question?" You ask.

"Are you and Jade here as dates or?"

"Oh no we're here as friends." You say.

"Yeah. Friends." Jade says.

The little interview ends and you and Jade go off to find LeighAnne, Perrie, Alex and Andre.

"So any tea for me?" Jade asks.

"Yeah i guess." You say.

"Spill." Jade says.

"I like someone."

Jade gasps.

"Who?!"

"Ariana Grande."

"Fuck off!" Jade exclaims.

A few hours pass. You're all at the after party celebration for the BRITS. You're stood getting a drink for yourself. You turn around and crash into someone sending the drink spilt onto you.

"Ah shit.'" You mumble.

"Fuck. I am so so sorry."

You look at the person and see none over than Ariana Grande.

"Oh... it's fine. Dont worry. It'll come out." You say.

"Are you sure? Cos i feel like I've just messed up your suit." Ariana says.

"No it's fine dont worry." You say.

She looks at you and smiles.

"I know you. You're Y/n Y/l/n. You play for Chelsea Women's team." Ariana says.

"You watch my games?" You ask.

"I watch all of them. I was devastated that you didn't win the title last season. But you were phenomenal all season." Ariana says.

You smile and go a little red.

"I didn't know you watched my games. It's definitely an honour to know that Ariana Grande watches me play football." You say.

She smiles.

"Well i have to go but here, have my number. We can talk later. Maybe even hang out before i have to fly back to the US." Ariana says.

"I- yeah of course. I'd like that." You say.

She puts her number into your phone and then passes you your phone back.

"Text me later." She says.

She then walks off. You stand dazed for a few minutes before going back to the girls, Alex and Andre. You sit down.

"You good?" Alex asks.

"I just got given Ariana Grande's number...."

Jade smirks a little. She's definitely gunna tease you for this.

Thoughts? I remember having a book exactly like this one with Ariana in the past and i wanna bring it back if you guys would like it back. Just lemme know and I'll bring it back. Byeeeeeeee :)