Ambulance driver

Ariana is sat in the Ambulance she works in with her cor-worker you. Y/n Y/l/n. You're parked up at the side of the road just waiting for the next call.

"-and then, because the guy has a knife stook out of his chest, have to help him. Even though the guy just tried to burgle my house, cos its my job, i had to save his life. Now he's in jail so." You say.

Ariana just laughs.

"Did he try suing you cos he got a knife in his chest?" Ariana asks.

"Yeah but i won cos the guy broke into my house and it was in self defense." You say.

"Wow... the guy actually tried to sue you?" Ariana asks.

You nod.

"But like i said, i won." You say.

The radio goes off. You grab it.

"Y/n and Ariana here." You say.

"There's been a biking accident on the main road of starshine city centre. The biker had to swerve while someone ran over the road and a pebble got in the way. He fell off his bike but he's hurt bad. Losing blood as we speak."

"We're on it."

You put the radio down and start the ambulance. Ariana flips the sirens on and you start driving. When one person doesn't move, you honk the ambulance horn at him and poke your head from the window.

"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY! WE HAVE A LIFE TO SAVE YOU INCONSIDERATE PRICK!" You yell.

The guy looks at you and flips you off. You drive and scratch his car. When you get to the scene, you and Ariana get out of the Ambulance.

You both grab the needed things and go over.

"Hi. I'm Y/n. This is my colleague Ariana. Can you tell me what your name is?" You ask.

"M-Micah." He says.

"Okay Micah. I need you to try and tell me what happened. If you cant remember what happened, tell me what lead up to it while me and Ariana try getting you onto this bed." You say.

"Okay.... i uhm.... i was driving a-and this.... this kid ran in front of my bike. So.... so to avoid hitting him, i sw-swerved a-and i hit a rock. There was a car coming the other way and he hit me. I remember the car slamming on and immediately stopping. The guy got out of the car and ran to me. I think i passed out. And i woke up five minutes ago." Micah says.

Ariana nods while you finish up sorting out the bed.

"I'm the person who hit him. I didn't even mean to. I saw him too late to slam on." The girl says.

You put the bed up and stand.

"Okay. Me and Ariana are going to lift you onto the bed now. It's gunna hurt a little but it wont last forever. We'll get you to the hospital fast." You say.

Micah nods. You stand by Micah's feet and Ariana by his head. You both lift him onto the bed and put the bed into the ambulance.

"Ariana you get in the back and make sure he's safe." You say.

"Can i go in the ambulance?" The girl asks.

"We're not really supposed to allow none-relatives in the ambulance." Ariana says.

"We can bend the rules a little. Go on get in the back." You say.

You get in the front. When at the hospital, you and Ariana wheel him into the hospital and the nurses take him away.

One remains.

"This is Emilia. She's the girl accidentally hit him when he swerved. Let her know any news on Micah that you can. She's pretty worried." You say.

"No worries. Thanks Y/n."

You nod. You and Ariana get back in the ambulance and sit down. You drive off go an empty area and just sit there.

"Y/n?" Ariana asks.

You hum while looking at Instagram.

"Can i talk to you? It's kinda important." Ariana says.

You turn your phone off and put it on the dash board.

"What's up?" You ask.

"I'm not gunna bitch around it. I like you. And i dont care if you hate me forever after this and decide you wanna work with someone else. It's only fair that you know how i feel because i cant keep it secret anymore." Ariana says.

You think before making the decision. You lean over to her, put one hand on her face and kiss her. It's a soft kiss but it still takes her by surprise. She kisses back and melts into your touch. You pull back first and she sits a little stunned.

"I like you too. If you didn't realise."

She goes bright red and smiles. Another call comes through. You fire up the Ambulance and drive. A smile remains on Ariana's face. The whole way.

Thoughts? I think, if I'm correct if not cool, this might be the first update of 2022 for Ariana. Byeeee :)